Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SupportForums Is Currently Offline
Has anybody else been getting this recently:

This page (http://www.supportforums.net/) is currently offline. You can continue to surf CloudFlare's snapshot of the site. We will keep checking in the background and, as soon as the site comes back, you will automatically be served the live version. Alternatively, you can retry the live version.

I got that for 1 day a while ago. Hasn't happened since. Tongue
[Image: burninglove4.png]
I've gotten that page as well. At the top there was this image I believe:

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQTEJz-iqO1c69AStGrWkU...Sqt7F_YseR]

It's only happened to me twice, but only more recently.
It's happened once, I clicked view the live version and it never happened again.
Yes, I have had this only once, as Sam, I had only seen it once and when I saw it I clicked "view the live version" and it never occured again.
Cloudflare acts against a firewall between the user and the firewall making it harder for bots to spam, etc.
Fixed the issue with Cloudflare. Sorry folks.
Superman I am here to rescue you.
This is Support Forums not Support PMs.  Do not PM me for support unless it's private and site related.
Could be closed as that of now?
(11-30-2010, 05:05 PM)Omniscient Wrote: Fixed the issue with Cloudflare. Sorry folks.

Thanks for clearing this up, hasn't happened since.
(11-30-2010, 05:05 PM)Omniscient Wrote: Fixed the issue with Cloudflare. Sorry folks.

actuarlly happened to me about 15 mins ago.Took me like a couple of mins to get back on
[Image: dating.png]<-----Click Here!!!! Learn how to be the guy that gets the girl + FREE mobile dating

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How To Fix Dell Printer Offline And Wireless koxamumuf 0 475 04-12-2019, 09:09 PM
Last Post: koxamumuf
  Anyone know that Why HF is Offline :S D Generation X 6 1,308 09-12-2011, 01:23 PM
Last Post: Swaganomics