Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[free]Certified Ethical hacking course 3.0 [/Free]
thanx for this,... Im looking for a gift for my brother this Christmas.. i think this is a nice one.... maybe ill just have to book bind it nicely... ^^ he's a computer engineer and maybe he like this one.. i hope so... Smile
Ah I just stumbled upon this post as a new member and tried to download. Looks like it has been taken off of mediafire Confused. Any chance for re-upload?
File is down, anyone have a copy of this?
(07-29-2014, 02:40 PM)Autopost Wrote: File is down, anyone have a copy of this?

Considering the fact that this thread was made in 2010, I wouldn't expect a bunch of hacking tools to be "available" for download in mediafire.
Nowadays businesses are not restricted by geographical barriers, which calls for a universally used program in every office premise. This is where Microsoft Office comes in as it is used widely in the offices all around the globe. Every industry and sector avails the esteemed apps and features of MS Office; be it schools, hospitals, offices, or banks. Microsoft Office also known as Office is a family of premium customer software manufactured and distributed by Microsoft. Office proves its worth by offering over 100 languages compatibility and extensively used apps like Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint. Every working individual or student can benefit from MS Office as it fulfils the ever diverse client demands. You can get the premium Office applications by downloading, installing, and activating it on office setup.
geek squad chat is a well-known tech service provider company in the world. Our experts offer support for all types of technical problems faced in computers, laptops and smartphones. They even provide solutions for home appliances, TV, smart wearable and home theatre. We help our customers in setup, installation, repair, uninstallation, replacement, damage and other issues. Our dedicated support team is always available at your service and assures you for the quick resolutions. Book geek squad chat today and get your device fixed without wasting much time.
geek squad chat is a well-known tech service provider company in the world. Our experts offer support for all types of technical problems faced in computers, laptops and smartphones. They even provide solutions for home appliances, TV, smart wearable and home theatre. We help our customers in setup, installation, repair, uninstallation, replacement, damage and other issues. Our dedicated support team is always available at your service and assures you for the quick resolutions. Book geek squad chat today and get your device fixed without wasting much time.
geek squad chat with an agent
geek squad chat
geek squad chat now

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ethical Discussion topics on just war? iTz Realiity 1 974 05-29-2011, 02:03 PM
Last Post: Zlasarma