Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
Music Masters [Official Group Application]
(04-24-2011, 01:07 AM)Infinity Wrote: As far as I know, no group has their own forum section. The closest thing would be the HiJack Squad, but it isn't thier own personal section, it's just used for virus removal, and moderated by the HiJackThis leader Quintus.

Meh. Doesn't really matter. A group is a group, whether we have a section to our own or not. Though it would be cool Big Grin

I don't meet the post requirement yet. :/
(06-01-2011, 03:59 AM)!LoL Wrote: I don't meet the post requirement yet. :/

Looks like you don't quite meet the post requirements for that feather you were going for either. Tough luck, don't spam my thread if you know you're not going to get accepted.
Is this group still alive? Tongue
[Image: intel.gif]
Still alive, still unofficial, still accepting applications though Smile
We hope to change that second part soon. Smile
SF Username:Bяian ♪
Experience in Music: Music is a huge part of my life. I've grew up with it through family friends and just my own personal love of music. The only experience I have with actually making music would be some small time DJ work such as rave and happy hardcore which I made with sony acid pro. I've also played the drums for 3 years and I'm currently taking join guitar and piano lessons. I can't actually write music yet but I'm pretty good with the lyrical side and have been known to write good poems.
Genres of Music: Pretty much everything, except screamo and heavy metal although I do like some ACDC and Motorhead songs. If I ever became a musician I would put down The Beatles, Nirvana, Pink Floyd and more recently Blink 182 as my influences. I also see icons such as Frank Sinatra, Bob Marley, Johnny Cash and Jimi Hendrix as musical legends/heroes.
What Contribution(s) Can You Bring to the Group? I can give constructive feedback on other peoples music and/or lyrics. I'm still inexperienced with the helping side of music as I'm still technically the helped, but I will share anything I do know to the best of my ability.
Demo: I've never really been the type of person to record/share any of my work publicly. Not because of confidence issues just because I tend to leave it to the pros. If I thought my music was good enough or if it ever gets good enough after I've finished learning more then I will certainly be happy to share it with the rest of you. I will start posting lyrics at some point though Smile
Anything Else? Thanks for reviewing my app. I know this isn't an official group but I've still put in a detailed app as I want to be a part of all music related issues on the forum, I feel I can be of some use but at the same time enjoy it Smile
[Image: 6Z7z1Q6r2H5h7.jpg]
Alright, looks like you're accepted Smile
(06-28-2011, 03:28 PM)Ace Wrote: Alright, looks like you're accepted Smile

Woop, thanks allot Ace Big Grin
[Image: 6Z7z1Q6r2H5h7.jpg]
SF Username: FamousMassacre
Experience in Music: 4 years so far of being on the drumline, 2 years of playing drumset. (2nd best HS drumline in state of TX)
Genres of Music: Hardcore, Hardstyle, Techno, Metal, Rock, JRock, JPop, Anime, Ska.
What Contribution(s) Can You Bring to the Group? The gift of music <3
Demo: None Tongue I don't record much.
Anything Else? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZUBLsgVB3g

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Read] Group Information for Applications Omniscient 74 36,480 01-18-2020, 04:03 AM
Last Post: rickhart
  New Group - Aces Peter L 40 10,341 10-09-2014, 10:25 AM
Last Post: xadamxk
  Emotional Helpers Official Group Recruitment BlackChaos 8 2,638 04-16-2014, 04:38 PM
Last Post: Callum
  Geek Squad Official Announcement Grin 11 3,467 11-05-2012, 03:57 PM
Last Post: Nickelodeon
  SF Coders Official Group [Applications: OPEN!] BreShiE 214 64,424 06-20-2012, 10:10 AM
Last Post: Kewlz