Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
Music Masters [Official Group Application]
We have 9 members not including myself, I wouldn't consider myself to be an applicant of the 10 required before sending Omni a PM. It won't get accepted right away either, so i'm sure we can wait until we get one more person into the group.

Update: Changed your name in the list
SF Username:Mr.kewl
Experience in Music:I have not recored songs but have won many local competion in my city.
Genres of Music:R&B/Pop/Hip-hop/Rap etc
What Contribution(s) Can You Bring to the Group? I wil contribute whatever i can
and want to learn much things from the group.
Demo:Not yet.
Anything Else?I can even sing Classical Tongue
If you are willing to join SF Webmasters.
(04-14-2011, 05:27 PM)Mr.Kewl Wrote: SF Username:Mr.kewl
Experience in Music:I have not recored songs but have won many local competion in my city.
Genres of Music:R&B/Pop/Hip-hop/Rap etc
What Contribution(s) Can You Bring to the Group? I wil contribute whatever i can
and want to learn much things from the group.
Demo:Not yet.
Anything Else?I can even sing Classical Tongue

lol very good, you're accepted. Maybe you can bring some of your judging skills to help others improve their music creations as well. If you host competitions you must have an idea of how music is composed in a way where others can enjoy it as well. 10 members now, and I will PM Omni.

Note to all: Please do not ask me when this site will become official, it will become official as soon as Omni reviews it and you see it in your usercp. No other suprises there i'm sure Smile
(04-14-2011, 05:34 PM)Infinity Wrote: lol very good, you're accepted. Maybe you can bring some of your judging skills to help others improve their music creations as well. If you host competitions you must have an idea of how music is composed in a way where others can enjoy it as well. 10 members now, and I will PM Omni.

Note to all: Please do not ask me when this site will become official, it will become official as soon as Omni reviews it and you see it in your usercp. No other suprises there i'm sure Smile
[Image: Happy_smiley_face.png]

WOOT WOOT

I am so excited! I can't wat till SF Coders and this becomes Official!
[Image: t5BWm.png]
(04-14-2011, 06:30 PM)The High Roller Wrote: [Image: Happy_smiley_face.png]

WOOT WOOT

I am so excited! I can't wat till SF Coders and this becomes Official!

lol the big image surpised me when i clicked on the latest post link. It was the first thing I saw when I opened this tab haha. Glad you're excited for the group though Smile
I am so excited, but I am kind of getting pissed. I know Omni is busy, but it is not that hard to make a group official you know.
[Image: t5BWm.png]
SF Username: BlackChaos
Experience in Music: I've mixed around with Fl Studios and Virtual DJ a bit. Been singing on stage at my school Farewell show for two years. And I make background music for some of my videos. I write poetry and song lyrics too. Oh, and I played the guitar at a friend's house once 3 years ago, If that counts. =)
Genres of Music: It may be hard to imagine, but I like every genre of music (except death metal)
What Contribution(s) Can You Bring to the Group? I'll be glad to help out around the forum in any way. Maybe post some tutorials when I can and help bring out talents in some. And I'm well versed in the art of forum fun Big Grin
Demo:
This an instrumental I made using FL Studios. Its quite old actually. Artwork was also by me =)

Anything Else? I have my own youtube gaming channel. I'm not posting any new videos there right now, but will during summer break or something. Its not really related to music, but since I've pretty much rolled out everything else above, I just wanted to add something Tongue
(04-23-2011, 07:18 PM)BlackChaos Wrote: SF Username: BlackChaos
Experience in Music: I've mixed around with Fl Studios and Virtual DJ a bit. Been singing on stage at my school Farewell show for two years. And I make background music for some of my videos. I write poetry and song lyrics too. Oh, and I played the guitar at a friend's house once 3 years ago, If that counts. =)
Genres of Music: It may be hard to imagine, but I like every genre of music (except death metal)
What Contribution(s) Can You Bring to the Group? I'll be glad to help out around the forum in any way. Maybe post some tutorials when I can and help bring out talents in some. And I'm well versed in the art of forum fun Big Grin
Demo:
This an instrumental I made using FL Studios. Its quite old actually. Artwork was also by me =)

Anything Else? I have my own youtube gaming channel. I'm not posting any new videos there right now, but will during summer break or something. Its not really related to music, but since I've pretty much rolled out everything else above, I just wanted to add something Tongue

Seems like you've got a decent range of skill. I'll accept you, you're added to the memberlist now.
Awesome Big Grin
Can't wait for the group to be certificated. We get our own forum section then, or do we already have one?
(04-23-2011, 09:04 PM)BlackChaos Wrote: Awesome Big Grin
Can't wait for the group to be certificated. We get our own forum section then, or do we already have one?

As far as I know, no group has their own forum section. The closest thing would be the HiJack Squad, but it isn't thier own personal section, it's just used for virus removal, and moderated by the HiJackThis leader Quintus.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Read] Group Information for Applications Omniscient 74 36,492 01-18-2020, 04:03 AM
Last Post: rickhart
  New Group - Aces Peter L 40 10,343 10-09-2014, 10:25 AM
Last Post: xadamxk
  Emotional Helpers Official Group Recruitment BlackChaos 8 2,639 04-16-2014, 04:38 PM
Last Post: Callum
  Geek Squad Official Announcement Grin 11 3,471 11-05-2012, 03:57 PM
Last Post: Nickelodeon
  SF Coders Official Group [Applications: OPEN!] BreShiE 214 64,428 06-20-2012, 10:10 AM
Last Post: Kewlz