Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Good Morning SF ;)
I just wanted to say good morning to everyone on SF. Most people aren't online today because different time zones but it's alright.

I'm in a very good mood today for some reason, I think it's because I'm buying another Xbox 360. Yes, I said another. The reason for that is because the red ring of death Sad I bought over 3 of them so far. And this week I'm buying another one. And I know what your saying "Send it into Microsoft to get it fixed", well I can't do that because when I opened my Xbox I ruined the contract sticker so yeah. But in other words I'm buying another Xbox 360 Slim 4G Smile And I'm also buying Black Ops with it. So if anyone would want to play when I get it just send me a PM and I'll give you my GT.

But anyway, Good morning everyone Smile Thumbsup

Regards,

JesusFromHF
I just bought another one, since the disk tray decided not to work. I would play if I had gold membership. :c
Someone with no history is nothing but suspicious.
(11-19-2010, 03:54 AM)Ameise Wrote: I just bought another one, since the disk tray decided not to work. I would play if I had gold membership. :c

Yeah, I don't have good either. But doesn't the Slim also come with the 3 Gold memberships ?
I think with every new xbox you get to make 3 gold accounts. I'm not sure.
(11-19-2010, 03:57 AM)Ameise Wrote: I think with every new xbox you get to make 3 gold accounts. I'm not sure.

Yeah I'm like 99% sure it does come with the three 1 months of live or something like that :/
I google'd it and it says you do, but I don't want to make another account, I don't like starting again on every game.
(11-19-2010, 04:00 AM)Ameise Wrote: I google'd it and it says you do, but I don't want to make another account, I don't like starting again on every game.

Yeah I know what you mean. Well I wouldn't make a other account in CoD, takes too long to rank up and what not. But I re-make accounts in Halo 3 to sell them and all.
good evening from here.
good luck with your x-box.
[Image: 3dtextven0mhf.png]
(11-19-2010, 07:33 AM)ven0m Wrote: good evening from here.
good luck with your x-box.

Thank you very much. Have a good nice here on SF.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Do you prefer night/evening shifts, or morning/day shifts? Elektrisk 20 4,446 12-12-2010, 04:19 PM
Last Post: XiX Eb0y XiX