Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MyBB 1.6
Can't wait for HF to look like this Big Grin
Wow SF having more discussion of HF here instead of talking about SF. Hehe
(11-30-2010, 04:30 AM)!!* Soul Extractor *!! Wrote: Wow SF having more discussion of HF here instead of talking about SF. Hehe

HF is in your user title Smile everyone mentions HF. I'm guessing most of them haven't read the rules or aren't concious of them. I've been wondering how long #7 would be in place.
7. No illegal posts involving fraud, hacking tutorials or other harmful illegal activity. This includes linking to sites with such content.

It's just discussions, no rule braking. People will always talk about sites that omni owns, 95% of members are from HF.
(11-30-2010, 11:40 AM)MarkW7 Wrote: 7. No illegal posts involving fraud, hacking tutorials or other harmful illegal activity. This includes linking to sites with such content.

It's just discussions, no rule braking. People will always talk about sites that omni owns, 95% of members are from HF.

The reason he put that in place is because if someone wants support here, and someone who is not from HF. Would they really want a 'hacker' helping them out? Smile with recommended downloads, teamviewer, etc..

Lots of people don't read the rules, and it's readily easy enough to see as well since one tutorial had 90% of it's links directed to HF. So if HF is allowed here, then that's a little contradictory of the rules I'd say, regardless of whether or not Omni owns both, I'm sure people can go without mentioning HF anywhere. I don't have any trouble with it.
Thanks for upgrading us Omni.
this shows that omni is a twin Smile
well that is right no talk about the forbidden one
No talk about the site that must not me named or you will be breaking the 7th commandment
[Image: rana.jpg]
Can't wait to be able to search though my PM's on HF
(12-02-2010, 08:27 PM)IceGuru Wrote: Can't wait to be able to search though my PM's on HF

Ah, that's going to be a nice feature. No more having to scroll through 50 pages of PMs to find an account or something.

Thanks Omni. :3
[Image: Zephie_Sig_by_GKmero.png]
(12-02-2010, 08:30 PM)Gadget Wrote: Ah, that's going to be a nice feature. No more having to scroll through 50 pages of PMs to find an account or something.

Thanks Omni. :3

Even better for hackforums Smile