Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MyBB 1.6
(11-20-2010, 03:42 PM)Infinity Wrote: I like the new version of MyBB a lot better, seems more convenient, and functionality has always been a bit better with 1.6. It's good to know the site is still being improved from time to time Smile

Update:

Not a big deal here, but i've noticed there's no image for the two links on someones username profile

Posted that already x]

He updated it, he has to flush cache he said.
(11-20-2010, 03:52 PM)Reality Wrote: Posted that already x]

He updated it, he has to flush cache he said.

Sorry, you edited your post lol I didn't see it there.
I thought we upgraded. Thanks, everything seems fixed but is it just me that thinks the fonts are too big on thread listing page on forums?
(11-20-2010, 04:47 PM)Sam Wrote: I thought we upgraded. Thanks, everything seems fixed but is it just me that thinks the fonts are too big on thread listing page on forums?

*annoyance mode [on]*

Posted that already x]
I think the font is fine. I could get used to it. There's nothing wrong with the size it's at right now, I don't see anything bad about it. It highlights the topics even better than before too.
(11-20-2010, 03:34 PM)Reality Wrote: Jay what's your problem with the theme? :S

MyBB default with SF buttons and banner.

Oh..

Check your UCP and maybe it got messed up somehow and you have default as your default? Meaning MyBB PRo or w.e
I am using Support-Green.
Same applies for all colour variants.
No idea then :blush:

edit: OMNI ADD BLUSH :@
Support-Blue theme doesn't work. It looks like the default MyBB Theme, except the toplinks and logo images are the same, as well as the buttons.