Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trading my xbox 360 in!
Well i have finally gave up gaming, its not the same as it was 2 or 3 years ago. I was wondering if anyone here knew if i traded my Xbox 360 in with most of my games, could i get them to give me cash back or would they only give me store credit?

If they only give me store credit I will more than likely sell it on ebay.

Discuss Smile
(11-17-2010, 06:28 PM)SniperRiflezzzz Wrote: Well i have finally gave up gaming, its not the same as it was 2 or 3 years ago. I was wondering if anyone here knew if i traded my Xbox 360 in with most of my games, could i get them to give me cash back or would they only give me store credit?

If they only give me store credit I will more than likely sell it on ebay.

Discuss Smile

Would probably make more selling it on Ebay or amazon. The stores that buy stuff like that dont give you crap for money.
"Death smiles at us all. All a man can do is smile back".
[Image: siggy.png]
MSN: Xzotic@live.com
Where I live you have to be at least 18 to get money back if not then you get store credit. But I'd try craigslist or ebay like the guy said above me, but I'd go to your gamestore anyway just to see what they would give you so you have at least a idea on how much your stuff is worth. Good Luck Selling
I might have some that is interested in my own town. He wants to buy two of my xbox's. I have one that is banned and one that is not banned. I would include 2 controllers and all of the cables. How much do you guys think that is worth?

One of my friends said $200.
I would take $200 for it, simply because I wouldnt buy a used one for $200. Especially with the new one coming out the old ones should go cheap. If you can get $200 for one i would jump on it.
They would give you cash back, but it would be rock bottom price.
I would suggest you sell it on EBay.
[Image: s1.jpg]
Gamestation will rip you off, especially Blockbuster, they'll offer you something stupid like £50. You definitely get more money selling it on eBay. Which Xbox and games though?
Someone with no history is nothing but suspicious.
Don't sell your xbox 360. That's the best console.
[Image: 27zxdp3.png]
Ventriloquist@live.com
If you really want to sell your console and games, sell them either on kijiji, ebay, or craigslist. However with ebay and craigslist you will have to pay for the shipping fee, so just be ready for that. However, other than that, it`s pretty much simple as , well whatever is simple Tongue
You can barely make money of them anymore... I would have just kept it and used it for netflix.
(11-23-2010, 08:40 PM)Guest Wrote: Alright, did the 'Support' get removed from SupportForums?
You're not a good Emotional Helper.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How to fix an unreadable disc [Xbox 360] Confuse 36 131,685 08-01-2020, 02:44 AM
Last Post: johansmith688
  CONSOLE WARS: PS3 vs Xbox 360 vs WII Deadmau5 104 39,991 08-04-2013, 05:10 PM
Last Post: Uzi
  Fifa 13 or CoD Black Ops 2 glitches for xbox 360????????? robgh1 3 1,408 07-11-2013, 05:19 AM
Last Post: Wonders
  [Review] - Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition Uzi 1 1,887 06-11-2012, 10:17 AM
Last Post: playzzzz
  Just Bought An Xbox 360 JTAG BreShiE 19 6,395 04-05-2012, 05:46 PM
Last Post: Evaluation