Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Do you got Windows Phone?
i had one sometime ago,
sucked
I already spend too much on phones. Had a Blackberry, then a HTC, I'll probably get a Windows phone soon. (:
Someone with no history is nothing but suspicious.
(11-16-2010, 10:01 PM)Invicious Wrote: The window's surface is horrible drop's service for no reason. If you want a good phone and carrier come to T-Mobile and get the My-Touch 4G or the Samsung Vibrant 3G
The HTC HD2 works just fine. Never drops calls, it use to cost a bit less now they came out with a update.
[Image: signature.php?uid=1]
I planned on getting it, but it wasnt out yet when I got my new phone. I have a android now, and im pretty satisfied with it. Windows phone's in the past never were to good.
"Death smiles at us all. All a man can do is smile back".
[Image: siggy.png]
MSN: Xzotic@live.com
My friends Dad works for Microsoft and he got the phone the day it came out. It's a pretty nice looking phone made by Samsung and has a great interface for getting things done. Plus, it has Xbox Live on it.
Nah, I don't have one, I'm getting an iPhone for Christmas though.
Why do smart phones have to be so much money? Sad
[Image: qMBBR2p.png]
Android or Iphone, But I like android way better. Plus its better that people can put their own spin on the phone, for example, Iphone manufacturers only manufacture the phone, and then ship it out, where as Google made it as sort of an operating system for the phone. Now manufactures can buy the os, and make their own spin on it, from what i know, such as the build of the phone. I like how they did this with the windows phone too, its just like they did with the windows os. I think that is why windows is so much bigger than apple.

As of the phone, it has a lot of features, but in no way comparison to Android, in my honest opinion.

(11-23-2010, 02:15 PM)Zyptic~ Wrote: Why do smart phones have to be so much money? Sad

Simple, because they are smart phones, and the people behind it such as your provider are making money off of the smart phones social networking feature.
No i personally hate windows phones
[Image: NfAze.gif]
Is the Xbox LIVE app any good on the Windows phone?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Need help] Uploading videos with LG Quantum, Windows phone. Camden 2 1,430 07-19-2011, 04:22 PM
Last Post: Camden