Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Your Posts
[Image: iIWe.gif]
Just like HF. Anyone else miss this feature? I just like it so I can respond to a thread that I've already posted in easier without searching for it to hard. Or Maybe I'm an idiot and there's already a feature like this...
"Death smiles at us all. All a man can do is smile back".
[Image: siggy.png]
MSN: Xzotic@live.com
Go to UserCP>View My profile>Find all posts by.
I just dont see why it cant be in the same place... just seems more convenient rather than taking the long route.
yeah it does get annoying sometimes... Ask omni what the reason was.

But HF doesnt have the quick search! XD
I was just thinking this before lol. I am new to this forum and miss it loads. Good to know I am not the only one lol.
Click "Find" on any post by you. Located in the bottom left of the post bit, this has also been raised before.
(11-13-2010, 04:45 PM)Sam Wrote: Click "Find" on any post by you. Located in the bottom left of the post bit, this has also been raised before.

Hey. Thanks for pointing this out amigo. Very helpful.
That sucks that Support Forums doesn't have this feature like HF does. :/
(11-13-2010, 03:26 PM)pers2981 Wrote: Thanks but where is the exp-easy.txt saved?
(11-13-2010, 04:45 PM)Sam Wrote: Click "Find" on any post by you. Located in the bottom left of the post bit, this has also been raised before.
Useful, but still not as effective =\
(11-13-2010, 05:16 PM)Xzotic Wrote:
Useful, but still not as effective =\

Agreed. I can't think of any real reason why it isn't there.