Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Told Girl I like her... [Long post] - I reallyneed help!
Wow, this is really weird. I told the girl I like that I like her and she has no problem with that.

The highlighted parts of the text are things you should read.

Before you continue reading, just know that it is impossible to talk to her alone. I've tried so many times to talk to her by myself, but it is near impossible. Everyone I know just said tell her over AIM, so I did. I know it was a pussy move, but I told her IMMEDIATELY AFTER that I wanted to tell her in person but she is never available.

So onto my dilemma ; I don't know how this is going or what to do next.

Our convo:

As you can see, I'm very honest when it comes to these things.

Right after the last message, she logged off. I thought she was going to ignore me, but during class the next morning ( we sit right next to each other ) , we were talking and having fun like nothing ever happened. She told me that she had to go to sleep because her mom woke up and she forgot to say goodbye.

---

Day 2 - lolz.-

I waited for her outside of the school with my friends ( which are her close friends too) but we didn't see her.

So I decide to message her on aim again later on around 7. I cut out all the useless stuff.

I'm confused because I told her I liked her, and she hasn't really said anything about it yet. She didn't give me a no, but I'm not so sure if she would give me a yes. What do you think?

The fact that she told me tuesday has to be some kind of sign...right?
Well that was definitely the longest conversation thread i've read, ever. But one thing you have to know, and I was keeping this in mind. Girls sometimes play hard to get, some like it when you go after them.

I know she was curious about knowing that someone liked her, but some will be modest about it, to get you to like them even more, or find an answer on what part you like about them so that it makes them feel good about themselves Smile

If you have to wait until Tuesday, sure. Just DO NOT turn it into an online conversation everytime you talk to her. That will make things awkward when you do actually get to hang out with her. You will have a better chance showing some personality in real life. You don't even have to find a conversation. Start off by even saying Hi here and there. Make sure she knows that you notice her when your around her. (Not in a stalker sense.) But i'm sure you can put the pieces together from what I mean on this. If she looks at you, don't just stare, give her a friendly smile, it will put anyone in a good mood with even the simplest things like that.

Thats just to start. For Tuesday, try and think of something you could do together. Don't plan the perfect evening out, that usually ends up nowhere. Sometimes the best "get togethers", can be half planned, in the oddest ways. Just as long as you know she'll have fun, and is entertained.
Maybe when you see her, she'll give a yes. Maybe she didn't want to say yes over AIM.
(11-13-2010, 12:14 AM)Emotion Wrote: Maybe when you see her, she'll give a yes. Maybe she didn't want to say yes over AIM.

I think that might be it, although I'm not getting my hopes up. The last girl I thought it would work out with shot me down and I couldn't get over it for a month.
This girl isn't playing hard to get, she simply prefers being a loner and there's nothing wrong with that as there are lots of chicks at my school that just love to hang out but don't like getting serious. If she turns you down all you can do is be a good friend Smile
Face the truth.
She doesn't want a relation with you, and she made up some stupid excuse.
Live's a bitch.

But.

If you'd Ignore her, and hang out with other girls for a little.
She'll go crazy, she'll be jelly, and you'll make use of that.
[Image: 58iH.gif]
(11-13-2010, 11:55 AM)C4Vendetta Wrote: Face the truth.
She doesn't want a relation with you, and she made up some stupid excuse.
Live's a bitch.

But.

If you'd Ignore her, and hang out with other girls for a little.
She'll go crazy, she'll be jelly, and you'll make use of that.

I highly doubt the stupid excuse. I've heard from her herself maybe a month ago the same reasons, even before I did start to like her.

All of my friends are close friends with her, and have no problem with me liking her. They have been honest with me, and haven't told her bad things either.

And the last girl I ignored bitched at my friends, then ignored all of us for the rest of her life. It doesn't work.
She is even too shy, or she is trying to avoid you. Hopefully you'll get her answer soon,just patience mate.
That's really weird,Ninja

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I have a life confession *warning* (LONG) MyNameIsMax 3 1,067 07-28-2013, 05:41 PM
Last Post: Clark
  Getting this off my chest... [Long] Νinja 0 610 07-15-2013, 01:52 AM
Last Post: Νinja
  This girl.... [LONG READ] NeedSomeHelp 3 943 09-25-2012, 02:17 PM
Last Post: McDork
  My life, all downhill (long read) HF.Onetwo 2 777 03-13-2012, 08:24 AM
Last Post: NekoChan
  Long term relationship confused about sexuality Hinano 3 1,767 11-20-2011, 11:16 PM
Last Post: WTC