Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SF Twitter Account
Hello,

I noticed that there is a Twitter icon in the nav-bar. I looked around, and noticed that it has not been active since early July. I was just curious as to whether or not this twitter account will ever become active again? I think it is a great way to communicate with the SF members via social networking.

Thanks!
FREE E-BOOK! Make Money With YouTube!
CLICK HERE TO MAKE HUNDREDS A DAY -- IT'S 100% FREE
I don't think it'll become active, my opinion. Since it's been inactive since July. Omni probably doesn't need twitter anyway, I think it's for normal members.
(11-12-2010, 05:59 PM)Emotion Wrote: I don't think it'll become active, my opinion. Since it's been inactive since July. Omni probably doesn't need twitter anyway, I think it's for normal members.

For the SF twitter, he put it out there because it's one of the best ways today to gather activity and views to your website Smile

Thats the only reason he needed it. If it was active it would help him a bit. Almost everyone uses Twitter and facebook now.
It was used previously, but it's obviously not a primary concern for SF right now. Omniscient is a busy bloke and it's not essential so I doubt it'll be used regularly again.
(11-12-2010, 06:17 PM)Sam Wrote: It was used previously, but it's obviously not a primary concern for SF right now. Omniscient is a busy bloke and it's not essential so I doubt it'll be used regularly again.

Possibly in the future, if he's busy that doesn't mean he won't have time for it in the future if he wants that extra attention from a highly popular social network. He added it, he's not just going to take it away after he set it all up.

It would be more useful than you think, but it probably just means it won't be necessary at the moment.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  An idea for the SF twitter D3xus 24 2,802 01-22-2012, 12:40 PM
Last Post: DoX
  Twitter in Profile and Postbit Omniscient 13 2,345 08-04-2010, 06:34 AM
Last Post: cheeseburger
  Twitter field in profile RPicard 14 2,004 12-10-2009, 06:40 AM
Last Post: RPicard
  let's be gettin a twitter up 'ere! GizSho 25 3,292 10-09-2009, 11:59 AM
Last Post: Quintus