Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
[Tut] Increase Startup Speed
Thanks for the share. I did not know about this. By the way, I like you gif.
[Image: idoS6W.png]
(11-30-2010, 07:02 PM)Infinity Wrote: Yes use 4. If you take a look at my tutorial on how to decrease bootup time, you'll have a few added options to help with boot time as well.

Thanks! Victoire
[Image: just-cause-2-header.jpg]
Pretty nice tutorial thanks for sharing, I personally didn't know you could startup with more/less processors and ram.
[Image: dHtHt.png]

Learning C++
(12-01-2010, 10:31 PM)versx Wrote: Pretty nice tutorial thanks for sharing, I personally didn't know you could startup with more/less processors and ram.

Usually by default Microsoft gives you all the worst settings right off the bat Smile If you want a good computer you'll have to learn the tricks like this that make it do what it's capable of.

Microsoft now chooses visual eye candy over functionality and performance it seems. Vista was like that, and now Windows 7 is out and it's got great performance in my opinion compared to vista, but also with more visual "wow"s.
Thank you for the method. But what are the CONS of using this and what does it modify?
(12-05-2010, 05:16 PM)Braco Wrote: Thank you for the method. But what are the CONS of using this and what does it modify?

There are no cons, just by default your system doesn't use all of its processors to operate. This makes sure that they get used, and therefore will speed up your machine
Does this not work on single core processors? I don't have the option "number of processors" or "memory".
Nice I've never know about this!
[Image: 2pzmq21.png]
Thanks for the share, I am sure that this will help me out.
"I'm not slacking off... my code it compiling"
Knew this already, but thanks for the share anyway.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [TUT] Make your PC in tip top shape[/TUT] Stiggie 64 23,398 12-21-2011, 12:02 PM
Last Post: DaUB3R
  [TuT]How to Change Log In Screen!! [TuT] ImFocuzz 23 4,580 04-02-2011, 09:41 PM
Last Post: AceInfinity
  [TuT]Restore Computer Factory Settings[TuT] ImFocuzz 3 1,217 04-01-2011, 08:26 AM
Last Post: Stiggie
  [TuT] 13 Alternative Ways to Access Blocked Websites [TuT] JesusOfSuburbia 38 12,841 11-14-2010, 05:27 PM
Last Post: Xzotic