Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
Feeling Depressed?
Actually i was depressed in the past because my girlfriend cheated on me and later dumb me,however now i feel wonderful Smile
By the way thanks for sharing this info,it may come useful in future.
That's really weird,Ninja
This should be really helpful.
Maybe add that if nothing works, the person should not be ashamed to visit a doctor.
[Image: 58iH.gif]
I am still suicidal after reading this thread....
What happens if life is pointless anyways?
your going to die anyway?
what happens if your life is just crap?
and you know it wont get any better (using deductive reasoning; past four years of my life everything has been going bad and it just keeps getting worse)
fudge talking to people they dont want to hear your crap; and all the people I have talked to I made them suicidal.. Consolours dont help mine are all fags...
(11-16-2010, 01:38 PM)Metus Wrote: I am still suicidal after reading this thread....
What happens if life is pointless anyways?
your going to die anyway?
what happens if your life is just crap?
and you know it wont get any better (using deductive reasoning; past four years of my life everything has been going bad and it just keeps getting worse)
fudge talking to people they dont want to hear your crap; and all the people I have talked to I made them suicidal.. Consolours dont help mine are all fags...

Well firstly reading the thread isn't enough, you have to go out and make an effort to be happy, another thing is you need to find the right counselor, theres bound to be one you like and life does get better if you make the effort.
I fixes some spelling and grammatical errors, and added a little part.
I don't have depression but bipolar depression. It sucks. I've tried to kill my self before, but it didn't work. I'm off and on.
~We.R.Who.We.R~
(12-12-2010, 04:36 PM)Jamie27 Wrote: I don't have depression but bipolar depression. It sucks. I've tried to kill my self before, but it didn't work. I'm off and on.

Thats tough ): Did you see if there are any bipolar controlling medicines? They won't work completely but they do help (sometimes, from what I've heard)
(12-12-2010, 04:38 PM)Extra Wrote: Thats tough ): Did you see if there are any bipolar controlling medicines? They won't work completely but they do help (sometimes, from what I've heard)

No. I want it to go away, but I will not see a docter. I refuse
~We.R.Who.We.R~
(12-12-2010, 04:39 PM)Jamie27 Wrote: No. I want it to go away, but I will not see a docter. I refuse
If you want it to be better, you'll need to see a doctor.
(12-12-2010, 04:41 PM)Extra Wrote: If you want it to be better, you'll need to see a doctor.

Why does it matter if I die anyway? No one would care :\
~We.R.Who.We.R~

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Feeling excluded and need advise. Ukguinea 1 833 01-06-2020, 03:41 PM
Last Post: larzihops2
  Help! You are subscribed to this thread Feeling insecure and scared... Sierana 2 965 05-10-2017, 09:03 PM
Last Post: elizabeth28
  Young, depressed, discouraged looking for advice and compassion kitsune 1 867 08-01-2016, 10:48 PM
Last Post: Mimi
  Feeling Confused and Used any advice? sharkattack89 1 688 08-01-2016, 10:45 PM
Last Post: Mimi
  I'm Depressed Kaleb 3 807 07-22-2014, 03:28 PM
Last Post: Autopost