Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
donttroll.com - MyBB Forum - Sexy - New
Hello,
I recently have started a online community called "Don't Troll". This forum basically revolves around just chatting and having a good time. When you see the name and say "fudge that I love trolling!" Still consider joining as trolling is allowed and there is less rules then most places.

URL: http://www.donttroll.com

I also have a MyBBCentral subscription and will be adding some premium plugins as well.
Link was down for me i cannot check it out.
[Image: dating.png]<-----Click Here!!!! Learn how to be the guy that gets the girl + FREE mobile dating
Link is still broken.
Update?
[Image: 58iH.gif]
It should be all good and working again now. That was the first downtime ever experienced by these hosts in 6 months so it was a bit odd.
It is working now.

haha it just went down when u posted the thread :p
I wouldnt make it so you have to register to see the forums. Not having to register helps to attract people because they can see how active forum is and see if they like what is posted. I would set it up it up just like SF , you can view but not post.
"Death smiles at us all. All a man can do is smile back".
[Image: siggy.png]
MSN: Xzotic@live.com
(11-09-2010, 07:40 AM)Xzotic Wrote: I wouldnt make it so you have to register to see the forums. Not having to register helps to attract people because they can see how active forum is and see if they like what is posted. I would set it up it up just like SF , you can view but not post.

I plan on changing it in the future.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Chill Forum [NEW] [+3 Domains] [General Forum] [Giveaway!] [Awards!] OpenSSL 0 522 06-12-2014, 09:42 PM
Last Post: OpenSSL
  New forum I just made - Swimmingforums.net competitive swimming forum Carbon Host 3 865 08-29-2012, 06:23 AM
Last Post: Paramore
  Forum Source | The ultimate forum owner and addict community Amazing 129 38,103 11-06-2011, 08:41 PM
Last Post: Hex
  [Harry Potter] NEW Forum - HP - Custom Theme - MyBB - Plugins TheBoyWhoLived.net xerotic 41 12,355 09-21-2011, 06:09 PM
Last Post: The Flash ϟ
  MyBB Talk - MyBB Forums, plugins and general discussions. Bencori 9 2,000 07-09-2011, 10:21 AM
Last Post: Bencori