Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stupid Religion
So my teacher decided to wait until AFTER I tell my parents "I got an 83 in Religion!" to post my 5/10s on Homeworks. Now I'm in the 70s in more than 2 classes, and it's likely that my grade will drop even more if my other grades are low. We switched to Powerschool on our website so we can view our grades; so we don't get progress reports or anything anymore, and the teachers 'cba' to post anything on the logs. I'm so pissed now.

/endrage

Just not really, I'm still pissed.
I fail religion too because I don't care about it =/ Proud athiest ova here! XD Anyways our religion teacher sucks, you can go for a D to an A in a couple days, his grading is whack. I hope they raise =3
I fail at religion too.
I just find it as such an butthead move on his part for not putting the grades up when we have no notification until 3 days before the last day of the MP.
oh yeah MP ended.. LOL I missed this entire week of school because were in New York.. Wonder how my grades are ;( Our school uses Pinnacle.
I don't have religion Tongue
The title is misleading. It is kinda like when you look at it, You're saying "I hate Jews" or something lol
★★★★★
Victoire
- Shock!
★★★★★
Except the fact it's in Homework Section..
Is Religion a kind of subject for you?
LOL, from which country?
My TECH Blog:- http://www.gujjufreak.com
It's because I go to a Catholic school -_-
I go to a catholic school too xD You can't have religion classes in public schools. (St marys ftw)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I might not graduate for a stupid reason. Xander 16 2,311 12-12-2010, 04:59 PM
Last Post: andyrew30