Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Parkour/Freerunning
Well i have been doing some online searching of this kinda stuff. You guys need to check it out. I might try to start doing some of this stuff. If anyone knows how to do any of this stuff could you point me in the right direction of how to start. I might try to find some people in my city to see if they would like to try it.

Here is a video, its very inspiring: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3KSr1pozm6Y
I really want to do this too, I was in my swimming classes today and saw like 10 guys practicing parkour in the gym o;
Stop the Bleeding|Rescue is Possible|Love is the Movement
[Image: 70315.png]
|Hope is real,Help is real|
(11-06-2010, 03:14 PM)Fossil Wrote: I really want to do this too, I was in my swimming classes today and saw like 10 guys practicing parkour in the gym o;

I just don't know where to start. I mean i don't know if people around here are doing it, or what. Sad If i were you i would be like can you teach me some moves Smile
Just go out to a park, and start going from one place to another, as fast as you can, using props and doing tricks. Pretty simple and you can do it anywhere =D (Free running is tricks, Parkour is mainly props, not as much tricks) From my understanding.
Parkour is really cool to watch but it is very hard to do
I might start doing that then. Just going out to random places and practicing tricks. But the only tricks i don't want to practice at a park would be a back-flip or any kind of flips. Sad
Both of them are amazing. I watched through the whole vid. Where is that though, Russia or Ukraine right?
Well doing Parkour isn't really necessary, but on the other hand it's healthy and you can grow faster. I left doing parkour like 1-2 months ago. I learned a lot of stuff, but I also heart myself and I also gotten healthier. (I was doing parkour for like 3 months) And BTW thanks for the amazing share SniperRiflezzzz, appreciate it.
(11-07-2010, 09:28 AM)Science Wrote: Well doing Parkour isn't really necessary, but on the other hand it's healthy and you can grow faster. I left doing parkour like 1-2 months ago. I learned a lot of stuff, but I also heart myself and I also gotten healthier. (I was doing parkour for like 3 months) And BTW thanks for the amazing share SniperRiflezzzz, appreciate it.

Did you learn to do any flips such as the back flip or the front flip?
I know i can do a front flip but the back flip is what i need to work on, and im not sure on where to work on it at. :/
(11-07-2010, 09:39 AM)SniperRiflezzzz Wrote: Did you learn to do any flips such as the back flip or the front flip?
I know i can do a front flip but the back flip is what i need to work on, and im not sure on where to work on it at. :/
Well yeah I learned those, but I can't do a back flip on ground, better on pillow. BTW did you learn how to make the beginner parkour moves like : Simple, Lazy, Monkey, Kong, Dash?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Gravity Z3RO Parkour smuczerproductions 11 1,883 12-21-2010, 10:36 PM
Last Post: Νinja
  Freerunning thread. the_legend_nl 8 1,488 12-02-2010, 07:19 AM
Last Post: the_legend_nl
  Freerunning the_legend_nl 11 1,876 11-07-2010, 03:27 PM
Last Post: SniperRiflezzzz
  Parkour Rhythm 23 4,298 08-08-2010, 11:14 AM
Last Post: Thomas