Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Should i go For xbox360 or Ps3
99.9% of the time i would say go w/ xbox360, but since im broke as crap right now and and cant renew my 1-year XBox live, its kind of gay. If i had a PS3 i could still play online. But, when im not broke as crap and can affort to re-up for a year. Then i will be all for XBox 360.
when u have a xbox u want a ps3 when u got a ps3 u want a xbox. i prefer the ps3 its a good platform and you dont need to pay for online.
[Image: icBx9Y.png]
Most people have Xbox's so obviously asking people your going to get a Xbox biased response. If you want to play with your friends, and they have a xbox get a xbox, if they have a ps3 get a ps3.. if you dont care.. Look at the exclusive games and decide what ones you would rather play.
"Death smiles at us all. All a man can do is smile back".
[Image: siggy.png]
MSN: Xzotic@live.com
I've had Xbox 360 since 2005, yes from the release of it and I've really enjoyed it but once I had tons of problems such as:
- Evil ring of death(or w/e)
- Some of my CD's just got destroyed by my XboX, watch on youtube and you'll see
- Some other problems...
Then my father sold it(I've agreed) because it was just too much trouble with it all the time to get it repaired and so on but overall it's a f. great console, the only downside is that you need to buy subscriptions that aren't so cheap here in our country.

---

My father is thinking about buying a new console and it should be a PS3 just because of these reasons:
- Blu-ray - Better movies, game graphics
- Games - Better graphics, more content and more of them!
- PS3 Move - YouTube it, this is just a great feature that they have!
- Free internet - You don't need to pay for subscription cards like you need to do at the Xbox 360

---

If we will get one I'll do a thread about what I think about PS3 and Xbx 360 because I've beeen a very long owner of the XboX 360.

~ Simba1337
[Image: 2dmd5j.png]
The ring of death is almost non-existent now, if I am not mistaken. Go with whatever your friends play most, which is the Xbox. Both consoles are generally the game, but in their own little unique ways at the same time. Both have the same services, games (with the exception of exclusive titles, of course.)

Personally I would go Xbox. Mainly just for the controller.. but there are people who prefer the PS3 controller as well. I am not one of them. ;P

One of the main downsides to Xbox is XBLive and the price. This isn't a problem for most people, but who says you fit in the 'most' category? I really like how the PS3 has an internet browser as well, and it doubles as a blue-ray player. 360's HD-DVD drive was a huge flop. Eeek.

simba1337 your points are invalid now for 360, because they've redesigned it.
Xbox 360 , in my opinion it has more of a variety of games and if you like that whole interact with the game pick up the Kinect kit.
(11-23-2010, 08:40 PM)Guest Wrote: Alright, did the 'Support' get removed from SupportForums?
You're not a good Emotional Helper.
PS3 you don't pay for online and if you have 3.41 firmware buy PSBreak 1.2 and jailbreak your console rent game's from blockbuster copy it on PS3 = PROFIT>
[Image: 27zxdp3.png]
Ventriloquist@live.com
(11-20-2010, 09:03 PM)Invicious Wrote: PS3 you don't pay for online and if you have 3.41 firmware buy PSBreak 1.2 and jailbreak your console rent game's from blockbuster copy it on PS3 = PROFIT>

That means nothing when the console has shitty games to being with. Plus you can pretty much flash your 360 for not that much.
(11-23-2010, 08:40 PM)Guest Wrote: Alright, did the 'Support' get removed from SupportForums?
You're not a good Emotional Helper.
I've played both, but I have an xbox. Personally, I think xbox's are better. The community is alot better you obvs get the trash talkers now and then but there's a wide range of skill, where I've only met very low skill on ps3. You get almost every game on xbox. I'm also going to take a guess most of your friends are on xbox. Tongue
My buddy said if i go with the xbox 360 slim, that the red ring of death rarely occurs, can someone confirm this?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  PS3 or XBOX Meat 61 10,181 08-19-2013, 03:52 PM
Last Post: Uzi
  Xbox Vs Ps3 Vs Nintendo wii Billy Mays 18 2,591 03-26-2012, 12:47 AM
Last Post: TwoMuchCaffeine
  What is your favorite game (Ps3 + Xbox) Lеgеnd 9 1,459 03-17-2012, 10:48 AM
Last Post: Candyshop
  Skyrim for the PS3 OVO™ 1 703 12-19-2011, 04:25 AM
Last Post: ๖ۣۜHacker™
  PS3 "Fat" or Slim? ElephantShoe 15 2,296 11-12-2011, 01:58 AM
Last Post: Genuine