Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[TUT]Great USB tools and how to use them. Part 2
(12-01-2010, 11:05 PM)|Z3R0| Wrote: If I met you in real life I would instantly start having sex with you and pleasure you in the best ways possible. You have no idea, I just lost all of my USB programs and tools, join this forum today (Cause I was having problems connecting to Hack Forums) and see this as my first thread. THANK YOU

LOL I'm flattered

Glad I could help everyone I will post more when I find some time ;D
[Image: casper2fin3.png]

Will Trade Demonoid invite for torrentkids. PM mE
Very informative. Thanks for this.
Great tutorial, am downloading a couple of portables now ;) Thanks once again!
Thanks for the share, probably going to use password fox.
This may not be something for only a USB storage, but i'd recommend the windows 7 Bitlocker or TrueCrypt to encrypt your USB data with a password as well. A tool FOR USB's and other directories, and drives.
(01-14-2011, 05:03 PM)Infinity Wrote: This may not be something for only a USB storage, but i'd recommend the windows 7 Bitlocker or TrueCrypt to encrypt your USB data with a password as well. A tool FOR USB's and other directories, and drives.

Thanks for that I was actually wanting to get a password on there a while ago but I didn't want to download a virus.
Thank you very much for the share. I would really like some new ways to password protect your USB if you have any?
Wow very nice thread thank you for all of the shares
Great compilation of tools that may come handy hence i bookmarked this site. Very detailed information about each tool and good layout on the thread, thumbs up for you!
[Image: siggp.png]
Nice selection, I personally used the password retrieval system for firefox, as I always forget my passwords Tongue
"Why judge a life you can't change?"
You are an important person who deserves to be happy.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [TUT]Removing Vista Security 2011[/TUT] Brandenx781 8 6,971 03-10-2012, 02:59 PM
Last Post: Alreiger
  [TUT]Great USB tools and how to use them caspur 14 5,347 11-27-2011, 09:42 AM
Last Post: Hei
  [TuT] How to do a quick secondary scan for Spyware [TuT] Cyber-Security 1 1,058 07-20-2011, 07:45 AM
Last Post: Drakon
  Rootkits Part 1: The Growing Threat --([-S7N-])-- 9 2,067 10-02-2010, 02:57 AM
Last Post: Review
  One of the best tools I know about Alabaster 17 3,120 04-09-2010, 10:03 PM
Last Post: Fallenour