Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
first basic signature
hey guys this is a pic of my first basic sig

i know i know very basic but thats what i wanted it as.when i get more advanced with photoshop ill make a better one

[Image: 97644755.jpg]

let me know what you think or any tips would be appreciated,or even any decent photoshop guides.
hey whys my pic not showing
any help here from someone would be nice
[Image: dating.png]<-----Click Here!!!! Learn how to be the guy that gets the girl + FREE mobile dating
Upload to your picture to a site like photobucket, take the picture's url and put it in these brackets: [img][/img]
thats what i did.i uploaded it to imageshack and the put the link inside of [IMG][/IMG].........this is what i read in a tutorial.sounds like a stupid question but does it mater whether the img is upper or lower case? just that you have done it in lower case but the tutorial here http://www.supportforums.net/showthread.php?tid=12239 does it in upper case
[Image: dating.png]<-----Click Here!!!! Learn how to be the guy that gets the girl + FREE mobile dating
Your picture link doesn't work and no it doesn't matter if it's upper or lower case for IMG tags.
[Image: burninglove4.png]
yes i know it does nt work but i followed the instructions exactly the way were said in the tutorial i posted above.......guess ill stay away from that then coz i dont wanna make myself look like a total idiot (LoL) every time i post a picture.ah well it was nt mega important anyways i just wanted to get abit more involved here and learn a few things from other people
Use tinypic to upload your picture. http://tinypic.com/
[Image: burninglove4.png]
ok thanks for the tip

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Tut] Basic Signature [Guac] Bat Wang 3 769 03-09-2013, 01:12 PM
Last Post: Toph
  [Tutorial] A basic signature in Photoshop Jordan L. 19 2,578 04-06-2010, 06:23 PM
Last Post: Jordan L.
  GIMP: BASIC Signature Tutorial Lukas 4 529 02-28-2010, 10:54 AM
Last Post: C4Vendetta