Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Suggestion]HF Award [Suggestion
(11-01-2010, 01:12 PM)-paradox- Wrote: Hey come on, it's not a good move to send me here? I wouldn't have known about the support forums if it wasn't for HF. I'm here because of the support feather, I'm just one of the few that decided to post high quality and stay after 100 posts.
Increasing the limit to 500 or 1000 would break this forum in my opinion. I'm able to pin point the HF members that are here for 100 posts because they post crap quality and grave dig anything they feel like they can post in.

I don't believe anybody is recommending the Support Feather be increased from 100 to 1000. What is being recommended is the opposite of the Support Feather: an award here on SF for having a certain amount of posts over at HF. And what people are saying is that it shouldn't be 100 posts because making 100 posts at HF is child's play; but rather is should be 1000 posts.
Ho, ho, ho! Well, if it isn't fat stinking billy goat Billy Boy in poison!
How art thou, thou globby bottle of cheap, stinking chip oil?
Come and get one in the yarbles, if ya have any yarbles, you eunuch jelly thou!
(11-01-2010, 01:17 PM)Disease Wrote: I don't believe anybody is recommending the Support Feather be increased from 100 to 1000. What is being recommended is the opposite of the Support Feather: an award here on SF for having a certain amount of posts over at HF. And what people are saying is that it shouldn't be 100 posts because making 100 posts at HF is child's play; but rather is should be 1000 posts.

Oh right, long weekend. I completely misread every single post in this thread. I think I'm going to go to bed... Omg

I agree though, this isn't needed for multiple reasons but if this does happen 100 posts is way to little for HF.
-Polite-Active-Respectful-Atheist-Donator-Obliging-xerox?-
Are you trolling me? I don't care. Your thread may help someone that was too embarrassed to ask.
I do not think this is needed at all. We only had the award here to increase posting and activity whilst we were still new.
(11-01-2010, 10:36 AM)Alexandrite Wrote: HF doesn't need this at all.
Sending members from here to there isn't a good move.

I couldn't agree with you more. The SF award thing on HF was to raise the activity level of SupportForums. HF needs no help in garnering new membership, so this award would be quite pointless.
FREE E-BOOK! Make Money With YouTube!
CLICK HERE TO MAKE HUNDREDS A DAY -- IT'S 100% FREE
So your saying send members to a more active forum then this one? That's a terrible idea In my opinion and this will never be taken on board as an idea at all.
[Image: Navineous.gif]
My answer will be NO! NO! NO!
The Rules!
FTW Forum <-- Home of the Damned! --> Join me On MM

Alright thanks for the Comments you guys
[Image: ibwj3Y.png]
Fire Flame..Fire..Fa..Fire Flame Stunna...100Million Dolla
SF isn't HF so I disagree for your suggestion, maybe this would work for SF.
[Image: 2dmd5j.png]
No, just no. The SF award is made just for this forum so it'd get bigger! HF is already successful
Member Count:1,585
Thread Count:9,626
RF is an off-topic, general chat forum where anything goes.
Complete these requirements and be 1st VIP member {click me}
That would be quite awesome, I support this idea Smile

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  SF Feather Award No Longer Available Omniscient 103 25,788 10-18-2014, 12:29 PM
Last Post: Robust
  Suggestion: Add windows 8 to Windows support section. Eternal. 4 1,236 10-13-2014, 12:59 PM
Last Post: Clark
  Suggestion - Add: Sound Hardware section in Computer Support Topics Eternal. 2 762 10-12-2014, 04:22 PM
Last Post: Eternal.
  Support Feather Award Omniscient 91 18,535 10-09-2014, 04:50 PM
Last Post: JonBD
  [Suggestion] Sticky Award Cronus 11 2,215 09-03-2013, 11:08 AM
Last Post: Fly