Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[SF Reviews] ATF Cleaner
[Image: sf.png]

Program name: ATF Cleaner

Information about the program: ATF Cleaner, created and published by Atribune.org, is a light-weight program that can be used to rid your computer system of temporary files.

Compatibility: ATF Cleaner is compatible with Windows 98/ME/2K/XP and Vista.

Download link: ATF Cleaner

Picture(s) of the program:

[Image: 4hebmb.jpg]

Features: ATF Cleaner targets the following temporary files: Windows Temp, Current User Temp, All Users Temp, Cookies, Temporary Internet Files, History, Java Cache and Recycle Bin. To make things faster and easier for us, the users, they have a built in feature allowing you to "Select All". ATF Cleaner also cleans temporary files that your Internet Browser has accumulated whilst browsing the Internet. Currently, ATF Cleaner has the ability to remove temporary files for FireFox and Opera. ATF Cleaner is very light-weight; you won't even notice it's there. Cleaning temporary files has never been easier; ATF Cleaner cleans temporary files within seconds and takes very little diskspace on your computer.

Personal opinion: I personally find ATF Cleaner to be a very useful tool. The fact that it is very light-weight and removes temporary files almost instantaneous is a bonus. There are many cleaners out there that offer the same features as ATF Cleaner but none compare to its speed and efficiency. ATF Cleaner takes as little as two clicks to remove any temporary files you have accumulated on your computer and I personally find it to be one of the best out there to date. One of the main things that I really love about ATF Cleaner is that it is available to download for FREE and you don't need to pay a one-time fee or monthly subscription. If Atribune did charge a fee to download ATF Cleaner, I wouldn't hesitate to pay up.

Rating out of 10: I would give ATF Cleaner an overall rating of 8/10, for the simple fact that 10/10 would mean that it is perfect. In my opinion, nothing is perfect as there's always room for improvement.
[Image: 3326yvl.jpg]

Nice review Big Grin

I'll do CCleaner on my VM. Have some good things to say about it ;)
Its a good little portable tool. Simple VB.net Created with a Bit of Scripting and Coding into it
CCleaner is a Good tool aswell
[Image: ibwj3Y.png]
Fire Flame..Fire..Fa..Fire Flame Stunna...100Million Dolla
It's an amazing tool, great share.
I use auslogics boostspeed for clearing up my PC . Its heavy but offers a lot of options and services .
But I'd agree that its a really portable tool .
Nice one, I only knew of CCleaner till now Smile

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ace's Total Cleaner AceInfinity 29 8,252 01-14-2012, 10:29 AM
Last Post: AceInfinity
  [SF Reviews] FL Studio 9 AceInfinity 5 1,984 01-13-2011, 06:11 AM
Last Post: wisd0m