Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Last girl thread guys i promise!
I hear you Drizzy. I made sure that I didn't go ridiculously fast, but I also made sure that it wasn't slow because, like you, I didn't want somebody else to ask her out before me.

I started talking to her on September 7th, and I asked her out on September 25th. Just to give you a little timeframe.

I went out with her to Six Flags for a date to see how we'd click in real life. And it went well, so then the next date I went hiking with her and asked her out up on a mountain.

Good luck, and don't hesitate to PM me.

Regards,
Zurmi
just been browsing and stumbled upon this thread, personally i would say just go for it.What do you have to lose.If you know shes into you anyway then dont feel like you have to make it into a big even t that she will shy away from.Take her for a romantic walk and just build into it slowly.....its nnot like you just have to see her and blurt it out straight away.build up the trust and if she feels the same way then there is no wsay she will knock you back

trust yourself

any problems dont feel afraid to ask for advice, as someone said earlier in the post,it does nt have to be the last girl post,someone will always be here to help you out if you need it Smile

ps good luck ;)
[Image: dating.png]<-----Click Here!!!! Learn how to be the guy that gets the girl + FREE mobile dating

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  General Girl Problem Help Thread. C4Vendetta 6 1,113 05-15-2012, 02:58 PM
Last Post: DAMINKā„¢
  Forgetting a Girl / Getting over a girl 25 7,177 06-14-2011, 05:00 AM
Last Post: Deranged
  [UPDATE FROM LAST GIRL] This Girl... Traphikz 10 3,185 08-24-2010, 07:38 PM
Last Post: Extensity