Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to prevent from getting your Msn hacked
Quote: not trying to flame but thats all common sence

Despite your best efforts, you are flaming. Until I saw it on Hackforums, I didn't know that reverting existed. I used to use my real details then, too.

OP,
Thanks for making this. I suggest that you add in the guide that maybe they should use fake details for their MSN/Hotmail. Like for location, they could put "Münich, Bavaria, Germany" or whatever.
(10-15-2009, 11:35 PM)Elektrisk Wrote: Despite your best efforts, you are flaming. Until I saw it on Hackforums, I didn't know that reverting existed. I used to use my real details then, too.

OP,
Thanks for making this. I suggest that you add in the guide that maybe they should use fake details for their MSN/Hotmail. Like for location, they could put "Münich, Bavaria, Germany" or whatever.

No problem Smile,
The smart thing to do is to not give your real details to a person you just me, and make be they could put Germany or France. Though the thing is that someday they will forget their password, and in order to recover they have to know what country they put it.
[Image: mynewsig.jpg]

Want to know how to stop offline Phisher for good, well click here

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What Can Someone Do With Your IP Address and How to Prevent? tk-hassan 0 1,094 08-23-2020, 11:57 PM
Last Post: tk-hassan
  Hacked email EagerToLearn 6 1,410 03-19-2012, 01:28 PM
Last Post: Existence
  [TuT]How To Prevent Password Stealers SlimDeath 16 3,242 11-27-2011, 09:21 AM
Last Post: New Jersey
  Guide: Prevent Websites From Hackers Attack Liberty 16 4,098 04-02-2011, 08:21 PM
Last Post: A N D R E W
  My Gmail was hacked !! virus_in_town 18 3,929 11-14-2010, 04:01 PM
Last Post: SlimDeath