Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
[SF Reviews] Usergroup Image Request
[Image: sf.png]

Group Mission
On a per weekly basis we will be providing Support Forums with reviews on programs of all kinds; ranging from IRC Clients, Twitter Clients, Web Browsers, Anti-Viruses and Screencast applications.

We will spend as much time as we can in providing you with an unbiased, rush-free, high quality review that you can use to determine whether or not you would like to buy or download that specific program.

Request
I am looking for someone to create a usergroup image for SF Reviews.

Specifications:
  • Text - SF Reviews
  • Image - From the FamFamSilk set

Please refer to THIS thread for usable colours for text.
Please use the following background:

[Image: sf-group-background.png]

Thank you.
[Image: 3326yvl.jpg]

I'll give it a shot mate.

[Image: SF_REVIEWS.png]
[Image: content]
[Image: content]
[Image: pineapple.gif]
Why don't you specify what colour of text and what one of the icons you want used, that way you get the one you want. Smile
[Image: burninglove4.png]
[Image: 19mf5w.png]

That's mine, fantastic group idea! I'd love to be a part of it.
(10-30-2010, 07:32 AM)Untouch Wrote: Why don't you specify what colour of text and what one of the icons you want used, that way you get the one you want. Smile

At the moment I'm unsure of what colours and icons I'd like incorporated. I'll take a look at the FamFamSilk set in a moment and see which icons I think would be appropriate.

@Fragma, For Emma Forever Ago and Sam - I like them. If you have the time and are willing to help me out further, please attempt different colours and alternate icons. If not, it's fine; I appreciate your help.
[Image: 3326yvl.jpg]

[Image: sfr1k.png]

[Image: sfr2.png]
[Image: MpzF8.gif]
I'll give this a go in a minute and then post my results.
[Image: Navineous.gif]
(10-30-2010, 09:39 AM)NEC Wrote: [Image: sfr1k.png]

[Image: sfr2.png]

I personally like these.
I like this one since the icon goes with the discussion of the review group that is going to be part of the SF future.
[Image: SF_REVIEWS.png]

I can't understand why groups have "SF" in front of them though, as it takes up text space on the userbar for no reason. People know they are at SF when they go here lol Smile It was the same with the Webmasters group created by trilobyte I think. While other groups don't have the "SF" prefix

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Request] How to make Forum Signatures [Request] xMan 6 1,676 06-13-2011, 11:18 PM
Last Post: -Dreams
  [REQUEST] Banner [/REQUEST] REWARD Sam 28 4,917 03-31-2011, 04:09 AM
Last Post: Heaven
  [ Request ] Need a Forum Banner [ Request ] Project- 3 828 01-30-2011, 03:24 AM
Last Post: x-c0n
  Fireworks: Image as fill in another image Noobiew 1 1,051 10-12-2009, 04:56 PM
Last Post: Lord_Scorch