Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 4.4 Average
[SF Reviews] Applications Open
Name: Currymanz

What is it about SF Reviews that interests you?

I am a reviewer in many forums and I have the ability to read carefully and write a big review if it is necessary, Skill may know me as a reviewer from HackForums!

Why should we recruit you and what can you bring to SF Reviews?

There are various reasons why you should approve me as a reviewer because I have previous experience and I write a rather a long review which anyone could understand. Skill may check his reviewers recruitment thread to find one of my previous reviews.

What type of software are you interested in the most?

I am mostly interested in softwares such as Adobe Dreamweaver, Adobe Flash, maybe Photoshop because I have a great knowledge about them and I know how to analyse the eBook.
Name:Alex
What is it about SF Reviews that interests you?Well i love to be one of the first people to check out things to make sure they are working or will be effective to our community and that they won't harm our community.
Why should we recruit you and what can you bring to SF Reviews?I can bring a number of things to SF Reviews, i would be very active on the forum in case anyone would need me. I would help anyone in the best way i can. (advice)
What type of software are you interested in the most? Well the most type of software I'm interested in is Anti-viruses, if it wasn't for Anti-Viruses then i think our computers would be a mess.
I'm willing to give Science, Currymanz and SniperRiflezzzz a chance. Please create a review, using the correct review template and we'll see where we go from there.

Read the first post for significant threads and so on.

Thank you.
[Image: 3326yvl.jpg]

What happened D:
Name: Josh
What is it about SF Reviews that interests you? Reviewing =]
Why should we recruit you and what can you bring to SF Reviews? I'm in the HF reviewers and I never seem to let anyone down =]. I'm banned until 11/27 though =/.
What type of software are you interested in the most? Any
Sigh, I would apply, but unfortunately, I don't have 100 posts yet...:/
If only you guys counted HackForums posts...
(11-11-2010, 03:34 PM)Josheywhat Wrote: Name: Josh
Why should we recruit you and what can you bring to SF Reviews? I'm in the HF reviewers and I never seem to let anyone down =]. I'm banned until 11/27 though =/.
Sorry to be negative, but you do not have 100 posts. - Please read the
Membership Requirements.
(11-12-2010, 06:01 AM)Science Wrote: Sorry to be negative, but you do not have 100 posts. - Please read the
Membership Requirements.

I seen them. I had 100, but some threads got deleted, so I lost my 100.
Bump for Reviews Smile
(11-11-2010, 03:34 PM)Josheywhat Wrote: Name: Josh

Please provide me with a more detailed application. I'm not asking for an essay, just a few sentences will do. I'll make my final decision based on your next application.

Thank you.
[Image: 3326yvl.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Read] Group Information for Applications Omniscient 74 36,215 01-18-2020, 04:03 AM
Last Post: rickhart
  SF Coders Official Group [Applications: OPEN!] BreShiE 214 64,218 06-20-2012, 10:10 AM
Last Post: Kewlz
  ☆☆☆ proDesign - Accepting Applications ☆☆☆ itylernallen 20 4,267 02-22-2011, 06:28 PM
Last Post: AceInfinity