Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 4.4 Average
[SF Reviews] Applications Open
This is really a group question. I really like to become a SF Reviewer, but can you lower the post counts maybe to 100 or 150?
Should lower it to 100.

There are so many more apps for other groups Tongue.

Either that or people just can't be bothered to write up a review for 30 minutes or so.
(11-01-2010, 08:03 PM)Reality Wrote: Should lower it to 100.

There are so many more apps for other groups Tongue.

Either that or people just can't be bothered to write up a review for 30 minutes or so.

Alright, you've pulled my leg; I'll lower the post count requirement to 100.
[Image: 3326yvl.jpg]

Name: Nick
What is it about SF Reviews that interests you? I'm interested because it's a great chance to experience and learn about new programs, and the fact that you can share with the community how they are. If I can't give anything else to the forum, might as well provide a nice and detailed review.
Why should we recruit you and what can you bring to SF Reviews? I believe I'd be a nice addition to the group, and I can provide highly-detailed and well-written reviews on various programs and applications. I'm also dedicated so reviews will get a lot of my attention and time.
What type of software are you interested in the most? Anything, to be honest. Trying out new programs excite me, and to write a review and share with the community is even better.
Aut viam inveniam aut faciam.

Name: Mike
What is it about SF Reviews that interests you? The fact that I'd be able to write quality reviews on software that will hopefully benefit other people. This way, they'll know what they're getting into before downloading and using an application.
Why should we recruit you and what can you bring to SF Reviews? I can bring a hard working work ethic and a good knowledge base of programs, more specifically, security software. I can bring information I have learned through HJT training to review popular security programs.
What type of software are you interested in the most? I am most interested in security software such as anti viruses, firewalls, and anti-spyware applications.
(11-02-2010, 06:55 AM)Cybr Wrote: Name: Nick
What is it about SF Reviews that interests you? I'm interested because it's a great chance to experience and learn about new programs, and the fact that you can share with the community how they are. If I can't give anything else to the forum, might as well provide a nice and detailed review.
Why should we recruit you and what can you bring to SF Reviews? I believe I'd be a nice addition to the group, and I can provide highly-detailed and well-written reviews on various programs and applications. I'm also dedicated so reviews will get a lot of my attention and time.
What type of software are you interested in the most? Anything, to be honest. Trying out new programs excite me, and to write a review and share with the community is even better.

(11-02-2010, 09:16 AM)Zurmi Wrote: Name: Mike
What is it about SF Reviews that interests you? The fact that I'd be able to write quality reviews on software that will hopefully benefit other people. This way, they'll know what they're getting into before downloading and using an application.
Why should we recruit you and what can you bring to SF Reviews? I can bring a hard working work ethic and a good knowledge base of programs, more specifically, security software. I can bring information I have learned through HJT training to review popular security programs.
What type of software are you interested in the most? I am most interested in security software such as anti viruses, firewalls, and anti-spyware applications.

I have a feeling you two will make excellent additions to the group. You're both accepted.
You will find links to significant threads relating to SF Reviews in the first post. Please PM me if you have any questions or concerns.

Thank you.

Name: Ollie "Happeh"

What is it about SF Reviews that interests you? The whole idea of reviewing and giving honest opinions has always interested me. I love the whole concept. I am also in the reviewers in HF although I'm not sure you have noticed me but you have commented highly on my past trials. Smile

Why should we recruit you and what can you bring to SF Reviews? I can bring maturity, and honest opinions as well as an honest and a detailed review. I take pride in being accepted to certain groups and love the people I meet.

What type of software are you interested in the most? Mostly everything. From Internet Browsers to a simple Batch file. If it's possible to review it I will. I am a gaming and Graphics Geek though so I will mainly interest myself towards those subjects. But I can and will be universal.
Nearly four years and don't regret a single day.
(11-02-2010, 10:28 AM)Happeh Wrote: Name: Ollie "Happeh"

What is it about SF Reviews that interests you? The whole idea of reviewing and giving honest opinions has always interested me. I love the whole concept. I am also in the reviewers in HF although I'm not sure you have noticed me but you have commented highly on my past trials. Smile

Why should we recruit you and what can you bring to SF Reviews? I can bring maturity, and honest opinions as well as an honest and a detailed review. I take pride in being accepted to certain groups and love the people I meet.

What type of software are you interested in the most? Mostly everything. From Internet Browsers to a simple Batch file. If it's possible to review it I will. I am a gaming and Graphics Geek though so I will mainly interest myself towards those subjects. But I can and will be universal.

I've seen your reviewing style over at HF and I think you would be a benefit to SF Reviews. You're accepted.
Please read my above post for guidance on what to do next.

Thank you.

And now the higher-ish posts come Cool
Name: Andy
What is it about SF Reviews that interests you? I love reviewing E-Books and programs and I also love rating it. Because I myself am a E-Book maker and I really know how to rate a E-Book and programs plus I get it for free.
Why should we recruit you and what can you bring to SF Reviews? Cause I can bring much to the Reviews Crew.
What type of software are you interested in the most? Anything really. I am willing to review everything.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Read] Group Information for Applications Omniscient 74 36,193 01-18-2020, 04:03 AM
Last Post: rickhart
  SF Coders Official Group [Applications: OPEN!] BreShiE 214 64,212 06-20-2012, 10:10 AM
Last Post: Kewlz
  ☆☆☆ proDesign - Accepting Applications ☆☆☆ itylernallen 20 4,264 02-22-2011, 06:28 PM
Last Post: AceInfinity