Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 4.4 Average
[SF Reviews] Applications Open
Off topic - We should get the user group going.
Name: Tyler
What is it about SF Reviews that interests you? I know that this group will require much time and research; which is what plan to do to contribute. Hopefully I can provide my insight to help other members be familiarized with the program I am reviewing.
Why should we recruit you and what can you bring to SF Reviews? I am a dedicated member that is willing to put in hours on end into this group if required.
What type of software are you interested in the most? I am most interested in security software, web browsers, and utilities. Ultimately, anything Windows-based. Smile

Thank you for assessing my application.
Name: Alex
What is it about SF Reviews that interests you? Testing and giving my reviews of software sounds like alot of fun and a great way to help out.
Why should we recruit you and what can you bring to SF Reviews? I am willing and extremely devoted, I'm online about 7-10 hours a day (except sunday)
What type of software are you interested in the most? security, utilities, E-books, and productivity. I can test windows and mac osx
The group is currently on hiatus while I dedicate my time to other projects and personal studies. Normal service will resume at any point, so please keep a look out.
I'll review current applications when I decide to give the group another push.

Thank you.
[Image: 3326yvl.jpg]

Too bad this group fell through

=[
(04-01-2011, 06:04 PM)Reality Wrote: Too bad this group fell through

=[

I will be pursuing the group's goal in the next few months when I have more time on my hands. I have two more months left at college until summer break which is when I'll be able to give my 100% attention to the group and ensure our original goals are achieved.
[Image: 3326yvl.jpg]

Name:Roger
What is it about SF Reviews that interests you?Gaming, Graphic, Computing Sections.
Why should we recruit you and what can you bring to SF Reviews?Because I am a honest reviewer.
What type of software are you interested in the most?Well to be honest every software.
Note: I did read and I am aware of the suspension of the group. I am posting this hoping that it will come back soon Smile

Name: Royal. (ray)

What is it about SF Reviews that interests you? I wish to write detailed reviews for products because I am aware of what it is like to be a confused buyer. Everyone can benefit from a nice honest review because it lets them realize whether or not they truly need a product. Also, I am looking for a place to belong at SF and this seems like the group for me where I can be an active, contributing member.

Why should we recruit you and what can you bring to SF Reviews? I can bring my knowledge of many various topics that I have picked up through my years of browsing the web. Also, I am a very fast learner and can adapt very quickly. I am a very active member who loves to contribute quality to a group I am in.

What type of software are you interested in the most? I can pretty much do any software.
Care to talk? Add me on MSN or PM me.
  • r0yal@hackforums.net
Name: Jacob
What is it about SF Reviews that interests you? I love learning new things. I want to be known as an official reviewer on Support Forums. I would love the chance to be in this group and learn more from writing reviews.
Why should we recruit you and what can you bring to SF Reviews? Activeness. I am active every day when i am not working or attending school. I can write detailed reviews very often, and represent this group. I am a HQ member on Support Forums, and i feel like i can do my job as a reviewer just fine.
What type of software are you interested in the most?Anything i can review. I would personally love to review eBooks or any type of programs that are on the marketplace for sale. I am willing to review anything i am asked to, and i will give it a HQ Review as i am expected to.

I hope you can consider me as a reviewer on this website.
[Image: iddyEs.png]
This is def going to be a good group.
My goal is members success.
[Image: abidnewglassysig.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Read] Group Information for Applications Omniscient 74 36,468 01-18-2020, 04:03 AM
Last Post: rickhart
  SF Coders Official Group [Applications: OPEN!] BreShiE 214 64,414 06-20-2012, 10:10 AM
Last Post: Kewlz
  ☆☆☆ proDesign - Accepting Applications ☆☆☆ itylernallen 20 4,299 02-22-2011, 06:28 PM
Last Post: AceInfinity