Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 4.4 Average
[SF Reviews] Applications Open
Name: Cameron
What is it about SF Reviews that interests you? I love making reviews on warez forums for programs so I reckon this group is the one for me.
Why should we recruit you and what can you bring to SF Reviews? I have done this type of job before on many warez forums.
What type of software are you interested in the most? All kinds, It varies but I love music software's.
Come on.. -.-
ahh... people here have like 1K posts... I'm not going to make it...
(12-12-2010, 05:47 PM)Money Wrote: ahh... people here have like 1K posts... I'm not going to make it...

Group applications aren't based that way, although some require a certain amount of posts, it's not around 1000 to be eligible for joining. The most I know of is 200, but by default the site requirements to join any group is a minimum of 50 posts.
josheywhat is banned.
Just a thought to remove him ;)
★★★★★
Victoire
- Shock!
★★★★★
(12-12-2010, 06:11 PM)Infinity Wrote: Group applications aren't based that way, although some require a certain amount of posts, it's not around 1000 to be eligible for joining. The most I know of is 200, but by default the site requirements to join any group is a minimum of 50 posts.

alright Big Grin, I shall request to join this group once I have 100 posts and I am a bit more trusted.
Thank you for appoving me to the crew Skill.
Name: Curtis.
What is it about SF Reviews that interests you? I am very interested in technology, overall. This group would not just increase my knowledge in software but, increase my level of English literacy.
Why should we recruit you and what can you bring to SF Reviews? I'm quite active on this forum, compared to others. I will attempt to share numerous programs.
What type of software are you interested in the most? I'm interested in software developed by, individuals instead of heavily promoted corporation software. To be honest, I'm highly interested in "bots", not to cheat but to reduce the difficulty, however for a more appropriate piece of software, I would say, anything, I honestly am not picky. ;)

Thanks!
Member Count:1,585
Thread Count:9,626
RF is an off-topic, general chat forum where anything goes.
Complete these requirements and be 1st VIP member {click me}
Name: Money Maker* , Or Jerry.
What is it about SF Reviews that interests you? Some of the particular things about SF Reviews, is that I've always wanted to be a HF Reviewer. Though, the group was too big, thus making me blend in too much. I like to read, and I like to write about some things in particular.
Why should we recruit you and what can you bring to SF Reviews? What I can bring to SF Reviewers, is a load of proper punctuation, 15+ Hours a week, and a Great experience.
What type of software are you interested in the most? I'm usually interested in Hacking programs, coding programs, the usual. Etc. Computers. Games. Forum programs, etc.

Last but not least, i hope i get this. And i've read, after i wrote out my application, Minimum of 100 Posts. So, If possible, this could stay on hold.
Name: Chris
What is it about SF Reviews that interests you? Because I review things for my friends and i enjoy reviewing things so i think i would fit in fine here and make a great exception.
Why should we recruit you and what can you bring to SF Reviews? You should recruit me because i am becoming a very active member here, and I will be on support forums alot! I can bring HQ reviews and i also have good replies on things because i speak and write great english. So the reviews i write will be very easy to understand.
What type of software are you interested in the most? Mostly VB and Xbox 360 related stuff.
[Image: breaky.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Read] Group Information for Applications Omniscient 74 36,475 01-18-2020, 04:03 AM
Last Post: rickhart
  SF Coders Official Group [Applications: OPEN!] BreShiE 214 64,424 06-20-2012, 10:10 AM
Last Post: Kewlz
  ☆☆☆ proDesign - Accepting Applications ☆☆☆ itylernallen 20 4,299 02-22-2011, 06:28 PM
Last Post: AceInfinity