Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 4.4 Average
[SF Reviews] Applications Open
Name: Isabella aka: Twicks
What is it about SF Reviews that interests you? I like to get a first look at new products and I like to test them to make sure they are real. I want the forum members to get only the best quality products, and not viruses.
Why should we recruit you and what can you bring to SF Reviews? You should recruit me because I have a lot of time on my hands. Also, I have impeccable English writing and grammar skills. Therefore, I can write good reviews. In addition, I am very meticulous and know what to look for.
What type of software are you interested in the most? Really any program for Windows :3
(11-16-2010, 11:37 AM)Twicks Wrote: Name: Isabella aka: Twicks
What is it about SF Reviews that interests you? I like to get a first look at new products and I like to test them to make sure they are real. I want the forum members to get only the best quality products, and not viruses.
Why should we recruit you and what can you bring to SF Reviews? You should recruit me because I have a lot of time on my hands. Also, I have impeccable English writing and grammar skills. Therefore, I can write good reviews. In addition, I am very meticulous and know what to look for.
What type of software are you interested in the most? Really any program for Windows :3

I'd like to see what you can bring to the table. You're accepted.
Please read the first post of this thread for significant threads.
[Image: 3326yvl.jpg]

Name: Josh
What is it about SF Reviews that interests you? I like seeing peoples ideas on how to do things. I also like testing new products, eBooks, etc.
Why should we recruit you and what can you bring to SF Reviews? I'm usually on here everyday. If you check you my HF reviews, you will see that they are significant.
What type of software are you interested in the most? Stuff Xbox 360 related or money related. Maybe Runescape related.
(11-16-2010, 01:26 PM)Skill Wrote: I'd like to see what you can bring to the table. You're accepted.
Please read the first post of this thread for significant threads.

Thank you for this opportunity. I'll look at those threads shortly.
Name: Christopher
What is it about SF Reviews that interests you? Well to be honest, I love programs and it makes it even better if I had time to review good programs. Also I can explain what the program does, is it good, and how does it work.
Why should we recruit you and what can you bring to SF Reviews? Well guys, you should recruit me because I know I post HQ no matter what. It can be the stupidest thread/post and I will always have something to say is HQ. I know I can make members happy with what I can do. Also, I can bring to SF reviews good HQ threads/post and a warm welcome to everyone.
What type of software are you interested in the most? Well it would have to depend. But I would have to say any programs codded in VB (Visual Basics). Also I will basicly test out any program no matter how it works. Theres always a simple way of figuring a program out by reading the tabs, files, etc.
(11-16-2010, 01:45 PM)Josheywhat Wrote: Name: Josh
What is it about SF Reviews that interests you? I like seeing peoples ideas on how to do things. I also like testing new products, eBooks, etc.
Why should we recruit you and what can you bring to SF Reviews? I'm usually on here everyday. If you check you my HF reviews, you will see that they are significant.
What type of software are you interested in the most? Stuff Xbox 360 related or money related. Maybe Runescape related.

(11-19-2010, 12:21 AM)JesusFromHF Wrote: Name: Christopher
What is it about SF Reviews that interests you? Well to be honest, I love programs and it makes it even better if I had time to review good programs. Also I can explain what the program does, is it good, and how does it work.
Why should we recruit you and what can you bring to SF Reviews? Well guys, you should recruit me because I know I post HQ no matter what. It can be the stupidest thread/post and I will always have something to say is HQ. I know I can make members happy with what I can do. Also, I can bring to SF reviews good HQ threads/post and a warm welcome to everyone.
What type of software are you interested in the most? Well it would have to depend. But I would have to say any programs codded in VB (Visual Basics). Also I will basicly test out any program no matter how it works. Theres always a simple way of figuring a program out by reading the tabs, files, etc.

You're both accepted.

To all members of SF Reviews:

I understand I haven't been pushing the group as much as I initially planned but that's going to change. I'm going to see what Omniscient thinks about the group and whether or not he'd like to make it official. If he does, there will be a few changes made. In order to remain in the group you'll need to start posting reviews. For now, things are still in the early stages but if we do get accepted we cannot have inactivity amongst the group.

I'll post an update when I hear from Omniscient. Until then, all new recruits can read the first post of this thread for significant threads relating to SF Reviews.

Thank you.

Name: Proof
What is it about SF Reviews that interests you? I generally love to explore new programs in the efforts to help make a brief generalization so that other users will have enough information before purchasing anything.
Why should we recruit you and what can you bring to SF Reviews? Well I have had experience reviewing, in this case it was eBooks, never really received a complaint or warning. I have some spare time on my hands, and I wish to dedicate it to helping the community.
What type of software are you interested in the most? Currently I am interested in Java apps, and a basic interest in vB.
(11-23-2010, 08:40 PM)Guest Wrote: Alright, did the 'Support' get removed from SupportForums?
You're not a good Emotional Helper.
Name: Thoma
What is it about SF Reviews that interests you? I would like to share my opinions on the latest software/hardware to the members of SF.
Why should we recruit you and what can you bring to SF Reviews? I would bring my coding, combined with my usage of software and the latest technology to bring the best reviews possible.
What type of software are you interested in the most? I like social network clients/addons for Firefox and Chrome.
If this is not permitted then please delete this post. I'm not here to apply because i'm already a part of a few groups. However, i'd still be interested in helping you out with a few reviews here and there if I have any spare time. I don't think I need to be a part of the group to make reviews, so i'll try posting some of my own reviews based on my experience.

I just don't want to be a part of every group or I may end up getting removed from one group or another. Depends on how the leaders view that.
Josheywhat is no longer a member of SF Reviews as he has been permanently banned.

(11-27-2010, 10:49 AM)Proof Wrote: Name: Proof
What is it about SF Reviews that interests you? I generally love to explore new programs in the efforts to help make a brief generalization so that other users will have enough information before purchasing anything.
Why should we recruit you and what can you bring to SF Reviews? Well I have had experience reviewing, in this case it was eBooks, never really received a complaint or warning. I have some spare time on my hands, and I wish to dedicate it to helping the community.
What type of software are you interested in the most? Currently I am interested in Java apps, and a basic interest in vB.

(11-27-2010, 11:00 AM)Thomas® Wrote: Name: Thoma
What is it about SF Reviews that interests you? I would like to share my opinions on the latest software/hardware to the members of SF.
Why should we recruit you and what can you bring to SF Reviews? I would bring my coding, combined with my usage of software and the latest technology to bring the best reviews possible.
What type of software are you interested in the most? I like social network clients/addons for Firefox and Chrome.

You're both accepted.

I'm going to have a team of 15 reviewers in total. If you're accepted, you need to make sure you remain active within the group otherwise you will be removed. Your membership within the group is not permanent if you're going to be inactive and neglect the group. I'm going to knuckle down on things over the next week or so and we'll soon be publishing reviews on a daily basis. If you feel as though things will get a little tough for you, I will hold no grudges for members who wish to leave the group. Please be warned, things are going to get a little tougher as the weeks go by if we wish to make SF Reviews a success.

Thank you.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Read] Group Information for Applications Omniscient 74 36,635 01-18-2020, 04:03 AM
Last Post: rickhart
  SF Coders Official Group [Applications: OPEN!] BreShiE 214 64,805 06-20-2012, 10:10 AM
Last Post: Kewlz
  ☆☆☆ proDesign - Accepting Applications ☆☆☆ itylernallen 20 4,336 02-22-2011, 06:28 PM
Last Post: AceInfinity