Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Bad mood because of RuneScape
Just out of curiosity have you ever seen her picture? Anyways I have felt how you feel before, I used to play a game called Planet Cazmo, and there was a girl I always talked to, and after a few months we started to text each other. I have seen her in real life, but we are just good friends I guess.
(12-04-2010, 09:08 PM)dFox Wrote: Just out of curiosity have you ever seen her picture? Anyways I have felt how you feel before, I used to play a game called Planet Cazmo, and there was a girl I always talked to, and after a few months we started to text each other. I have seen her in real life, but we are just good friends I guess.

No, I haven't. But to be honest, I don't really care.

Im totally sensing this is actually a dude.
I mean, even I have created girl characters before. Mostly to get free stuff of 11 year old boys :3
(12-05-2010, 06:51 AM)Messy Wrote: Im totally sensing this is actually a dude.
I mean, even I have created girl characters before. Mostly to get free stuff of 11 year old boys :3

Nope. Don't ask me how, but I know she's a girl. Why should she be a boy pretending to be a girl for over four years? She never asked me for any details, items, etc.

Sounds pretty legit, I hope you get into contact with her again! <33
(12-06-2010, 01:15 AM).Shannon Wrote: Sounds pretty legit, I hope you get into contact with her again! <33

We're in contact already, she just has her private chat off for now.

I just want to get her e-mail / messenger or something so we can stay in touch even if she quits.

I enjoyed being on this forum and eveything, but she removed me after two weeks of having private chat off, so I guess it's pointless to pretend she likes me anymore. I failed to be her friend, just like I failed my life.
Bye guys.

Life is never failed, your like what, 15? your life hasn't even started yet man, trust me, what i would say to you is 2 things.

- Find another girl on the game to chat with
- Find a girl irl to chat with

You may be thinking its not possibly but its easier than people think, every friendship starts with a hi.
(12-15-2010, 09:25 AM)Katz Wrote: Life is never failed, your like what, 15? your life hasn't even started yet man, trust me, what i would say to you is 2 things.

- Find another girl on the game to chat with
- Find a girl irl to chat with

You may be thinking its not possibly but its easier than people think, every friendship starts with a hi.

- We've been friends with Drag for almost five years and she's wonderful.
- In real? I wish I could, but all girls I know are immature.

Girls my age are jus freaking immature and I'm bored of it.

True, most girls that age are imature, that's why when i was 14 i decided to start dating one of the less popular girls who didn't really have many friends and whos best friend was possibly the teacher, lol & 6 years later and we're still together & life has never been better.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Music and mood Smoke2Joints 4 700 08-19-2011, 12:04 AM
Last Post: Akinova
  I'm in no mood anymore >.> Kr4z1 8 2,550 07-30-2011, 05:00 PM
Last Post: - Sam -
  Lost my Runescape Account Filefinder 27 2,845 06-11-2011, 11:53 AM
Last Post: Leafs
  Feelings towards this person/My weird mood Dcrac23 27 6,814 11-10-2010, 01:42 AM
Last Post: Malmoc
  Bad dream + Bad Phone call Minus-Zero 17 2,535 07-02-2010, 10:49 PM
Last Post: Minus-Zero