Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Bad mood because of RuneScape
(11-20-2010, 02:25 PM)Ѕystem Wrote: I, like essentially everyone in the world, has been lead into getting in relatively mad moods due to our experience in a video game. One thing I always do to help calm myself from any negative emotion is to actually think about what I am doing and to look at the entire situation in which has upset me.

Typically this is what opens my eyes and allows the emotions to calm themselves. I suggest you try doing so.

Right now I feel better a bit.
I managed to join her clan chat from my main account (I used to talk to her from that one too...) and it says I'm still on her friendlist.

(11-20-2010, 04:23 PM)tomynho Wrote: Right now I feel better a bit.
I managed to join her clan chat from my main account (I used to talk to her from that one too...) and it says I'm still on her friendlist.

Plus, I'm talking to a girl who lives literally just a few yards away from me and she turns out to be really awesome. Victoire
Well that's really good, there's nothing that makes the memories of a past girl go away faster than a new girl. Glad you're feeling better. Pirate
(11-20-2010, 05:24 PM)Rizing Tide Wrote: Well that's really good, there's nothing that makes the memories of a past girl go away faster than a new girl. Glad you're feeling better. Pirate

Ahh. I can't forget her and I'm going to get her one more time. I won't ever replace her with anyone.

If she has removed you, add her again.
If she hasn't removed you, wait till she is online, and do you stuff.
(10-26-2010, 04:08 PM)Pineapple Wrote: Are you sure she is actually a girl? Don't fall victim to Pedophilia.

On another note, why can't you just re-add her?

I laughed so damn hard. that would be ODB status right their...
slowly getting better
Don't get so obsessed.
(11-24-2010, 10:14 AM)1001tucker Wrote: Don't get so obsessed.

Everything is okay, we're just great friends. No need for replies like yours.

Well i can relate to your story, when i was younger i talked to this girl for about a year on rs before she gave me her number. I live in the us and she lived in canada in the end it just didnt work out.
(11-27-2010, 09:34 AM)Legit Kid ™ Wrote: Well i can relate to your story, when i was younger i talked to this girl for about a year on rs before she gave me her number. I live in the us and she lived in canada in the end it just didnt work out.

Yup. Seems like I have to solve things once and forever.
It's not just this, but.. I feel totally down. I've even broken my laptop screen (it fell off my table...) so I'm not going to be online there...
Plus, she removed me again and most likely forever...
She told me she'll never remove me and that I'm really nice to talk to, but it seems like she lied to me.

I feel like I'm trying to be polite and helpful to everyone, but people don't act like it. This girl seemed to be like the only one who has ever been friendly to me.

Are you members? You could message her on the Runescape forums, or make a new account and add her as a friend and talk to her if you're that desperate. You could tell her who you are via another account.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Music and mood Smoke2Joints 4 709 08-19-2011, 12:04 AM
Last Post: Akinova
  I'm in no mood anymore >.> Kr4z1 8 2,552 07-30-2011, 05:00 PM
Last Post: - Sam -
  Lost my Runescape Account Filefinder 27 2,869 06-11-2011, 11:53 AM
Last Post: Leafs
  Feelings towards this person/My weird mood Dcrac23 27 6,845 11-10-2010, 01:42 AM
Last Post: Malmoc
  Bad dream + Bad Phone call Minus-Zero 17 2,553 07-02-2010, 10:49 PM
Last Post: Minus-Zero