Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Bad mood because of RuneScape
(11-10-2010, 10:50 AM)tomynho Wrote: a) I can't stand girls my age. To make long story short, they're immature etc.

How old are you?
And who's holding you back from dating older girls?
[Image: 58iH.gif]
I believe you should just look at it from a different perspective. This girl was there to aid you in your times of need. Instead on grieving that she's gone, recall the time you had to talk to her, and be grateful for it. Everyone comes and go's from your life for a reason. You must understand, those who care about us and are there for us wont always be there. It's a lesson when they are gone, and a test to help you develop important independence skills.
IDK its just a game man.

No offence, but I would recommend getting over it, stop playing RS and falling in love with real people.
(11-10-2010, 12:22 PM)C4Vendetta Wrote:
(11-10-2010, 10:50 AM)tomynho Wrote: a) I can't stand girls my age. To make long story short, they're immature etc.

How old are you?
And who's holding you back from dating older girls?
Turning 15. 15 and 16-17 isn't that big difference, and a girl older than 17 would hardly do that.

(11-11-2010, 09:28 AM)Pink Floyd Wrote: I believe you should just look at it from a different perspective. This girl was there to aid you in your times of need. Instead on grieving that she's gone, recall the time you had to talk to her, and be grateful for it. Everyone comes and go's from your life for a reason. You must understand, those who care about us and are there for us wont always be there. It's a lesson when they are gone, and a test to help you develop important independence skills.
I already found her, but thanks.
(11-11-2010, 09:02 PM)hac Wrote: IDK its just a game man.

No offence, but I would recommend getting over it, stop playing RS and falling in love with real people.
a) I'm not falling in love
b) I found her already
c) There's a REAL person playing for that character.

If you have know this "girl" for over 2 years, i can tell you know pedophiles would not talk to you, no-stop everyday for a year. I may be wrong though. All i can say is try and re-add her. If you do get in-touch with here i recommend adding her messenger or even get to know here better and prove that its a woman by talking on skype or exchanging photos (photos are easy to show fake ones) i hope you do get in-touch with her and keep talking like you have been for the last 2+ years.
(11-15-2010, 04:58 AM)360Clans™ Wrote: If you have know this "girl" for over 2 years, i can tell you know pedophiles would not talk to you, no-stop everyday for a year. I may be wrong though. All i can say is try and re-add her. If you do get in-touch with here i recommend adding her messenger or even get to know here better and prove that its a woman by talking on skype or exchanging photos (photos are easy to show fake ones) i hope you do get in-touch with her and keep talking like you have been for the last 2+ years.

Please, read my previous replies.
We are just friend and I already found her.
And yeah, we talk for four hours everyday.

well, if it's working for you it's cool I guess.
Still, (wasting) hours of talking to someone on runescape. I'd do something more... Value.
[Image: 58iH.gif]
(11-15-2010, 01:28 PM)C4Vendetta Wrote: well, if it's working for you it's cool I guess.
Still, (wasting) hours of talking to someone on runescape. I'd do something more... Value.

Believe me, I would do the same if I could. Whistle
And why shouldn't a friendship work?

I think she removed me again. Yesterday I could join her cc and it showed that little smilie icon indicating I'm on her friendlist, even through her private chat was off.

Now, I can't even join her cc, so she probably removed me agian.
I'm not going to look for her again. Just going to tell her somehow that she doesn't have to remove and add me all the time and that she should keep me added.

Well, maybe just her private chat is off and her clan channel requires some special rank to join, like before.
Even like a week after we met I couldn't join her channel, because it required a higher rank.

Maybe it requires high rank again and I'm still in her friendlist, just can't see her because of private chat off.
She has had private chat off a few times this week, so I hope that's the case and we'll talk again soon.

I, like essentially everyone in the world, has been lead into getting in relatively mad moods due to our experience in a video game. One thing I always do to help calm myself from any negative emotion is to actually think about what I am doing and to look at the entire situation in which has upset me.

Typically this is what opens my eyes and allows the emotions to calm themselves. I suggest you try doing so.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Music and mood Smoke2Joints 4 709 08-19-2011, 12:04 AM
Last Post: Akinova
  I'm in no mood anymore >.> Kr4z1 8 2,552 07-30-2011, 05:00 PM
Last Post: - Sam -
  Lost my Runescape Account Filefinder 27 2,869 06-11-2011, 11:53 AM
Last Post: Leafs
  Feelings towards this person/My weird mood Dcrac23 27 6,845 11-10-2010, 01:42 AM
Last Post: Malmoc
  Bad dream + Bad Phone call Minus-Zero 17 2,554 07-02-2010, 10:49 PM
Last Post: Minus-Zero