Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Bad mood because of RuneScape
OOps i didn't realise i wasn't logged in. Post by me ^
Please familiarise yourself with the site rules - Linking to adult related content is forbidden.
(10-27-2010, 02:00 AM)Lord Mano 1 Wrote: OOps i didn't realise i wasn't logged in. Post by me ^

Sorry man, but that won't help me much. Unsure

Here's the link, just in case someone is willing to help me.
http://services.runescape.com/m=adventur...gon%A0ldy5
The worst thing is, she is online everyday, and I can't contact her!!! Awgh :/
-> Levelled up Hunter today, 18.000.000 XP in attack yesterday, etc. :/

looks to me like you have fallen in love...
Im still not sure why you cant re add her?

Good Luck with your search but be carefull!
(10-28-2010, 06:07 AM)Qzx Wrote: looks to me like you have fallen in love...

Probably because she has her status to friends only. And she removed him. But keep trying man, theres gotta be a way!
"Death smiles at us all. All a man can do is smile back".
[Image: siggy.png]
MSN: Xzotic@live.com
(10-28-2010, 06:07 AM)Qzx Wrote: looks to me like you have fallen in love...

Please, don't try to sound stupid. Sleep

(10-28-2010, 06:36 AM)Xzotic Wrote: Probably because she has her status to friends only. And she removed him. But keep trying man, theres gotta be a way!
Yeah, most probably. I just don't know how to find her or any of her friends to tell her to add me. Well, like two years ago I found her when she had her private chat to "off", but I don't really think her status would be "off" for over a year.

I think I saw her like a month ago online on my friendlist, but I'm not 100% sure.

I just can't believe one thing. There's almost a half a million users on HF and SF together. Three days passed since I put that into my signature, and still, no PM, nothing. I just really feel horrible. You may consider this weird, because "it's just a game", but the person is real.
I even found out that she was member of sw6ls as of March 2009. I also tried to join her channel, no success - My rank is not high enough :/

EDIT: I found out that sw6ls used to meet on W2, but I don't know anything more. If you have ANY kind of info, please, contact me. Thank you guys.

(10-27-2010, 12:35 AM)Guest Wrote: Unless you can come up with some conclusive evidence (That's not just a picture on her msn). But yeah it could just be a troll so i wouldn't worry about it.

I would be as happy as never before if I'd have her msn.

By the way guys, I'm thinking about posting this on the RS forum. Don't you think it's aganist the rules?

Thanks.

I hate to make you believe that I am trying to flame/trash this thread, because i'm not. My opinion simply is that maybe you should try to simply move on and get to know people the way you did on RuneScape. I understand that you feel the bond you had with this person was a real thing, but it was in a virtual world. You can still have those kinds of relationships in real life, and they are 100 times better then when you are sitting at a computer. Try taking the initiative to meet new people, and promise yourself to begin surrounding your life with people who you care for and trust. I hope everything turns out okay!
FREE E-BOOK! Make Money With YouTube!
CLICK HERE TO MAKE HUNDREDS A DAY -- IT'S 100% FREE
(10-29-2010, 08:40 PM)Virtual Reality Wrote: I hate to make you believe that I am trying to flame/trash this thread, because i'm not. My opinion simply is that maybe you should try to simply move on and get to know people the way you did on RuneScape. I understand that you feel the bond you had with this person was a real thing, but it was in a virtual world. You can still have those kinds of relationships in real life, and they are 100 times better then when you are sitting at a computer. Try taking the initiative to meet new people, and promise yourself to begin surrounding your life with people who you care for and trust. I hope everything turns out okay!

I really appreciate all of my friends, but I can tell that these three years made me like her more than most of my friends I know for real for like 8 years.

Plus, she still plays it, so why not to take the opportunity to talk to her again?

I really don't want to throw away this friendship. I like her too much.

Also, to be honest, there's only one girl that's my true friend - her.

Oh and by the way... I have to admit something really important that just adds to the fact how much I like her.

I can't help myself, but I can't stand girls my age.

Don't ask me why. I don't know. I find girls my age too immature and I can tell that I feel much comfortable talking to older girls.

That's why I'm so upset. I'd even like to go out with a girl her age.

I know that "age is just a number", but if it comes to girls my age, I have to disagree.

Well dude, I hate to tell you, but it's a guy.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Music and mood Smoke2Joints 4 682 08-19-2011, 12:04 AM
Last Post: Akinova
  I'm in no mood anymore >.> Kr4z1 8 2,522 07-30-2011, 05:00 PM
Last Post: - Sam -
  Lost my Runescape Account Filefinder 27 2,769 06-11-2011, 11:53 AM
Last Post: Leafs
  Feelings towards this person/My weird mood Dcrac23 27 6,695 11-10-2010, 01:42 AM
Last Post: Malmoc
  Bad dream + Bad Phone call Minus-Zero 17 2,496 07-02-2010, 10:49 PM
Last Post: Minus-Zero