Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I need help.
Ok so im in a roleplaying clan on gta iv, the admin hated me since he was a mod in the old clan.
he has banned me now under stupid circumstances, i feel like going to his house and killing him Unsure Sleep
Sad can someone help me Sad ? im really mad and sad it was my life., it happened like 2 hours ago
thank you.
Bebe-pleureBebe-pleureBebe-pleure
Try to contact him and apologize for all your previous mistakes, ask him if they can forget the past and move on. Try to compliment him as well, you can always find a new one if you want but if you just want to go back than contact him. If he isn't the original owner, contact the owner as well and tell the owner about the abuse.
I'm going to politely ask you not to kill him, you'll make gaming look like a killer once again. No, with all seriousness though this may not be so bad, it's just a small chapter in your life. The page has turned. You have a couple of options though.

If you truly wish to stay in that community or clan, I suggest contacting the one who banned you with a well written apology. Try to resolve the differences between you two by telling him how much this means to you..
And because actions speak louder than words you should really try to resolve the differences and respect each other. If he doesn't respect you you should try to gain his respect by staying persistent in your efforts to stay in the clan.

Or

You can analyze and realize that this is just a game, that life goes on. Join another clan that will treat you how you want to be treated. Find a new game, pick up some hobbies or something.
Sorry for typos.. I'm posting off of my phone while driving.
-Polite-Active-Respectful-Atheist-Donator-Obliging-xerox?-
Are you trolling me? I don't care. Your thread may help someone that was too embarrassed to ask.
He is being smart to me when I ask him.
I ask him can i have a second chance he said no :/
Ask him politely of he can at least think about it and contact him in a couple of days. Try to talk to the other members and have them support you in your attempt to be a part of the clan again, be sure to bring yogis you've positively influenced the clan, and all of your strong attributes as to why you're a valued member.
Are you trolling me? I don't care. Your thread may help someone that was too embarrassed to ask.
He has deleted me from his friend list already :/
Contact your fellow members instead then.
like the other mods ?
or the members?
Whoever you had a better relationship with.
Well a few of the mods i was friends with, the members dont really get much of a say in things :/