Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
★ ★ ★ | MAKE 700 A WEEK | GUARANTEE | PROOF | VOUCHES | ★ ★ ★
TIRED OF TRYING HARD IN WRITING ARTICLES AND MAKING LESS?

Why wait when you may have a money tree waiting to be delivered to your garden!

[Image: 27wsn84.png]

This is my first eBook ever and I have put a lot of time and effort in it, and also tried my 100% to make sure whatever my customers buy it, they enjoy it and understand it well.

My E-Book

Title: Sit And Earn
Author: Hosting211
Pages: 8
Description: Monetizing Trick
Payment Options: PayPal
Copies Available: Unlimited
Review Copies Available: 2
Resale Rights: None
Price: 30 USD

NO RESALE RIGHTS!

Payment proof:

[Image: 9vgpiq.jpg]

[align=center]When you are new, you may not earn as shown above, but as you get a hang of this method you will earn as promised. When i first started i earned around 150 dollars cause i didnt know half of the stuff. Then once i got hang of it and started to know it, i made 900 to 1000. All you need is time and patience and everytime read it. Sometimes adding your own ideas can make you have more profit than me.

The site, if you buy this book where you sell credits is www.playspan.com
I will add that to email given to you.

[Image: Buy_Now_Button.png]

Once you buy it, please PM me the transaction ID, and i will PM you back with the necessary information.

THE FIRST 25 PEOPLE WILL GET IT FOR 25 DOLLARS ONLY!

THIS HAS A 1 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE TO THE FIRST 25 BUYERS!

I will send an official reviewer a message and will post their reviews here. I will also give out live support, or PM support whenever needed.

COMES WITH OVER 1 HOUR OF VIDEO TUTORIAL! WHATEVER YOU READ PRESENTED LIVE TO YOU!! ( The video also contains the way of selling the credits and i gave a live example worth 150 dollars of credits sold in the video!!)
Why would u sell ebook if u earn 700$ a week?

I never understand this. :S

Good luck with ur sales tho.
I never understand these. If you can earn the money in the time period why sell the method.

Good luck selling though.
Re-upload pic please.
also change the text color of the titles under my ebook - to a lighter green or a yellow
A lot of these Ebooks are scams. I would suggest going over to Hackforums.net and getting it reviewed so people will trust your Ebook.
This is crazy, thats mad money for sure, does it really work?
This ebook is closed as i cant have too many floating around.
I have tried schemes like that before and they all never work for me. Also do you have, any sites specific for the UK?
Yeh he is not telling the truth, if he was making that much a week he wouldnt bother selling an ebook about it.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  FileSwappr Official Launch! Earn 10$ per 1000 Download or Up to $700 per 1000! Fileswappr 18 3,556 01-10-2014, 05:20 PM
Last Post: buves18
  Dominate $hareCash and make $10-$20 a day! For lazy people | EASY METHOD | PROOF Delicious 15 2,769 03-21-2012, 10:29 PM
Last Post: PolarX
  $108/Week--Ultimate Guide to FreebieJebbies and Kudos by Imtiaze imtiaze 2 925 09-24-2011, 04:15 PM
Last Post: Barack Obama