Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What are your grades?
That's very good that you set your goals or standards for yourself so high in academics. It should pay off in the long run.
When I have a kid I'm using you as an example so I expect you to PM me when you're successful.
-Polite-Active-Respectful-Atheist-Donator-Obliging-xerox?-
Are you trolling me? I don't care. Your thread may help someone that was too embarrassed to ask.
(10-20-2010, 02:52 PM)-paradox- Wrote: That's very good that you set your goals or standards for yourself so high in academics. It should pay off in the long run.
When I have a kid I'm using you as an example so I expect you to PM me when you're successful.

Haha, will do. That is if this place is still active in four years.
[Image: pineapple.gif]
If it's not I'll just meet you in the next forum Omni makes. Tongue
-Polite-Active-Respectful-Atheist-Donator-Obliging-xerox?-
Are you trolling me? I don't care. Your thread may help someone that was too embarrassed to ask.
(10-20-2010, 02:50 PM)Reality Wrote: Just because your grades are low doesn't mean you slack.

Supposing low means Ds or Fs (seeing how a C is average), it either means you slack off or you need to be placed into a more appropriate level. So one is laziness and the other is either a learning disability or sheer lack of intelligence. People tend to be smarter than they let on or even realize. Learning disabilities these days are so well understood that students should, by high school, know how to cope or be in an appropriate course level; obviously if you take longer to learn than most you aren't going to shine in an honors or AP-level course. However, laziness is very undeniable and likely the cause of many people scrapping by with low grades.

I've been out of school for three years now. When I was in high school I was an A/B student, depending on whether I applied myself or not.
Ho, ho, ho! Well, if it isn't fat stinking billy goat Billy Boy in poison!
How art thou, thou globby bottle of cheap, stinking chip oil?
Come and get one in the yarbles, if ya have any yarbles, you eunuch jelly thou!
My grades letters are
Lit- B
History- A
Team Sports- A
Sci- A
Math- B
Spanish2 - B
Computers- A
English: B
Math: A*
Business: Distinction
Triple science: A in chemistry and biology, A* in physics
Engineering Diploma - A* Overall

(In the UK)
Please familiarise yourself with the site rules - Linking to adult related content is forbidden.
english b (89.4 -.-)
geometry b (88.9 -.-)
Physics a (89.7 Smile)
civics a (94)
East Lab A (98.7)
oral comm A (96)
spanish b (84.3)

i am fairly happy with my grades, i am hoping to keep 3.5 gpa + throughout highschool then go to college for computer science then move onto law enforcement (c.i.a, Fbi exc)
[Image: psychois21.png]
In my country, school grades are from 0 to 5.(5 is highest and goodest gradest)
Well, i am a lucky kid with all 5 grades Big Grin
I have all A+, So far.
I'm down for all A*'s, but I know I won't try hard enough to get them Tongue
[Image: FILE.php]
First passed PL on SF.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How can I improve my schooling grades Xuanson 25 3,958 07-24-2012, 08:47 AM
Last Post: grandislandne
  How to make better grades in school? Gregarious 40 7,411 08-12-2011, 10:49 AM
Last Post: coucooutuveuxvoirmabite
  My Grades [A+] Yang- 17 2,646 09-23-2010, 09:59 PM