Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chamillionaire
[Image: 1287506496.png]

thoughts?
~RIP Austin Blankenship/QNA~
Missed but never forgotten
I only know one his songs and I like this GFX. However in contrast there is loads at the bottom and none at the top?
yea i didnt really apply lighting to the vectors cuz i felt it looked bad
I really think you should make the 3d renders yourself. It would be a lot more impressive. I think his face could be slightly lighter.

I don't know, I'm not really sure what I think of it. Keep it up though you will get the hang of this style eventually.
(10-19-2010, 10:30 AM)Fragma Wrote: I really think you should make the 3d renders yourself. It would be a lot more impressive. I think his face could be slightly lighter.

I don't know, I'm not really sure what I think of it. Keep it up though you will get the hang of this style eventually.

i cant draw for crap. and my illustrator skills are not much better
but i was meanin 2 ask u if u think u could draw up some graffiti so i could use it in my pics?
giv u full credit ofcourse
but its hard 2 find ones 2 use in my pieces and i know u can tag
I don't really like all of the random arrows on the bottom. There are too many and not really sure what they are there for.

That's the only problem I see with it.

Regards,
Zurmi
(10-19-2010, 10:38 AM)bkotz Wrote: i cant draw for crap. and my illustrator skills are not much better
but i was meanin 2 ask u if u think u could draw up some graffiti so i could use it in my pics?
giv u full credit ofcourse
but its hard 2 find ones 2 use in my pieces and i know u can tag

I would love to but 3D graffiti is something I have yet to explore doing. It's like a totally different style to what I do.
(10-19-2010, 10:55 AM)Fragma Wrote: I would love to but 3D graffiti is something I have yet to explore doing. It's like a totally different style to what I do.

they have programs u can get for ur computer

but even if there not 3d i would still b able 2 use them
i like the ones with arrows for this style cuz its easier to create a flow

if not its cool
just thought id ask
ehh i guess its ok..7.5/10?
It looks likes the render was just kind of, slapped on there.