Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Youtube Channel Background [Review]
(10-19-2010, 07:17 PM)Josheywhat Wrote: 1. It's only 2 colors. It's not very attractive to users viewing your channel.

2. All the designs are focused in the middle. As you mention, no one will see it.

2. You should tell us what your channel is based on so we can rate it in higher quality.

High enough quality for you?

lol yes thats a little better advice. However, I do have my module boxes in the middle of my channel on 30% transparency which gives a little more glow to the text inside those boxes. You need to take into consideration that the centerpiece won't be the focus after it's blurred through the boxes by a tiny bit. and when the bars show up as margins on either side of my modules and the information on my channel inside of the boxes are set, the bars on the left and right will draw more attention.

No, nothing is really focused on the center. I just put an image in the center, and on the sides I made boxes with text and a circular pattern around the first letters with blending options and depth. Those are the focuses when it's put onto the youtube channel.

My channel is mostly computer related help, hacking, graphic and video design. So I didn't feel like putting a matrix effect/theme on my channel since it's too cliche for a computer theme. Smile
(10-19-2010, 07:21 PM)Infinity Wrote: lol yes thats a little better advice. However, I do have my module boxes in the middle of my channel on 30% transparency which gives a little more glow to the text inside those boxes.

No, nothing is really focused on the center. I just put an image in the center, and on the sides I made boxes with text and a circular pattern around the first letters with blending options and depth. Those are the focuses when it's put onto the youtube channel.

My channel is mostly computer related help, hacking, graphic and video design. So I didn't feel like putting a matrix effect/theme on my channel since it's too cliche for a computer theme. Smile

It's dark so it looks nice. I see what you mean. You put the glow in the middle, and you can see a little on the outside for nice effects. Nice. =].

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [PS TUT] Cool background Untouch 42 15,313 12-08-2011, 10:28 AM
Last Post: U_!!v!!_N
  Skull Candy - Background/Wallpaper Fragma 22 3,583 12-01-2011, 10:29 PM
Last Post: Professor Oak
  A Support Forums Background Peter L 16 2,429 11-07-2011, 08:34 PM
Last Post: Detroit
  Background edit Chelloa 6 1,115 09-15-2011, 11:31 PM
Last Post: Fragma
  YouTube Background Shop FREE 4 ALL Evaluation 17 2,659 08-30-2011, 01:35 AM
Last Post: Dixed