Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Youtube Channel Background [Review]
I don't think the center peice matters much considering it will be covered by the YouTube layout.
Anyways yeah I like it. It's pretty good for a general YouTube layout but if you have a specific channel I'm not sure if this would work.
-Polite-Active-Respectful-Atheist-Donator-Obliging-xerox?-
Are you trolling me? I don't care. Your thread may help someone that was too embarrassed to ask.
What do you mean by specific youtube layout? This IS the one that I use. It's not supposed to be for everyone, I posted it here for review. Smile
That's what I mean. If it's a cod5 channel this doesn't fit. If it's a review channel this doesn't really fit.
If it's a channel filled with all random videos and tutorials it's good.
Are you trolling me? I don't care. Your thread may help someone that was too embarrassed to ask.
(10-17-2010, 02:43 PM)-paradox- Wrote: That's what I mean. If it's a cod5 channel this doesn't fit. If it's a review channel this doesn't really fit.
If it's a channel filled with all random videos and tutorials it's good.

I get what you mean, but if my channel was a review channel it would still fit, as long as I have the same username on my youtube account Smile But for something like a Call Of Duty account, then yes, I might not be so interested in using this, and I would use more of a Warfare theme, but I was just looking for a review on this specific one I made

Thanks for the input though Smile
It looks okay, but it's not really the best. It's good though!
(10-17-2010, 03:15 PM)Infinity Wrote: I get what you mean, but if my channel was a review channel it would still fit, as long as I have the same username on my youtube account Smile But for something like a Call Of Duty account, then yes, I might not be so interested in using this, and I would use more of a Warfare theme, but I was just looking for a review on this specific one I made

Thanks for the input though Smile

Then yes it's good. Thumbsup
looks cool but the quality from the middle isnt is the best
It's ok. A little plain though.
(10-19-2010, 07:07 PM)Josheywhat Wrote: It's ok. A little plain though.

Thats the idea... It's a youtube channel background, you can't have anything in the center really. You can have the module boxes partly transparent which is why there is only the one glowing orb in the center, that doesn't leave much room on the side margins.

For the future, you should try taking the time to make quality posts, my subscribed threads just got spammed with one sentence answers in threads from your username.
1. It's only 2 colors. It's not very attractive to users viewing your channel.

2. All the designs are focused in the middle. As you mention, no one will see it.

2. You should tell us what your channel is based on so we can rate it in higher quality.

High enough quality for you?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [PS TUT] Cool background Untouch 42 15,232 12-08-2011, 10:28 AM
Last Post: U_!!v!!_N
  Skull Candy - Background/Wallpaper Fragma 22 3,576 12-01-2011, 10:29 PM
Last Post: Professor Oak
  A Support Forums Background Peter L 16 2,427 11-07-2011, 08:34 PM
Last Post: Detroit
  Background edit Chelloa 6 1,109 09-15-2011, 11:31 PM
Last Post: Fragma
  YouTube Background Shop FREE 4 ALL Evaluation 17 2,657 08-30-2011, 01:35 AM