Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.67 Average
Teen Forums | Teen Chat & Support Forums. (TeenBay.NET)
the site looks good but the logo can use a revamp
From the last time I visited this thread and clicked your site link, I can see some improvements. Site activity looks fairly promising. Just make sure you keep up with the rules knowing that you have some law restrictions with teenagers on your forum from region to region Smile And remember you're work will never be finished.

Keep asking for suggestions, and make sure they know that you're site is doing it's best to improve with updates and such. That's in essence how you keep the users that keep the activity running to your site Smile

You are now running a democracy by the way, that's the way I picture the administrator's job. Appeal to the majority in your decisions and try to make the minority understand that it was a good choice. (For example, with a site update. I've had issues before with this)

The website forum logo looks alright. Nice, clean and simple, and fits the theme. It reminds me of a "surfing" theme with the font you used. That's good.

I still don't quite know why you are adding an adult hookup advertiser on the right though. I'd say that's fairly risky there buddy Smile. Teenagers, some of which are not of 18+ age yet, being redirected to an adult dating site like that, with people well above their years.
Thank you guys, i will check with google regarding the adds.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Real Forums: General ¤ Gaming ¤ Marketplace Galaxy 9 3,128 10-15-2015, 03:14 PM
Last Post: mini555
  [10,000+ Posts] Icy Community Forums: Active Forum | Custom Features | Awards Holmes 1 1,161 06-12-2015, 07:25 AM
Last Post: Holmes
  Social Media Hub | SocialMedia Forums | $350 CONTEST | GET PAID TO REFER/POST BitCoin 0 702 02-10-2015, 08:30 AM
Last Post: BitCoin
  Real Forums: General ¤ Gaming ¤ Marketplace Galaxy 1 894 11-08-2014, 12:32 AM
Last Post: Galaxy
  403inc.com | Hacking & Security Forums 403Inc. 0 582 08-18-2014, 12:45 AM
Last Post: 403Inc.