Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MEDAL OF HONOR!!!!!!!!
I understand where your coming from dude I really do. I'm just saying it's better than any other MOH addition. Just like Black ops should be better than any other COD game. It's different.
[Image: zjxhqb.png]
First to Fight Last to Leave Hoorah!!
I love this game, Im in the top 1000, I love the realistic feel of this game. Way nicer than Cod, gives you a different feel of the battle. And I can guarantee that black ops wont be better than MW2. So this is a good side game.
"Death smiles at us all. All a man can do is smile back".
[Image: siggy.png]
MSN: Xzotic@live.com
This game didn't exite me.
I just rented it from blockbuster.
You die in one shot alway's.
(10-11-2010, 02:43 PM)Dcrac23 Wrote: Comes out tonight at MIDNIGHT OH YEAH ROCK ON ALRIGHT!!!! SORRY I'M QUITE EXCITED!!! I even have to go to work but that's ok I will be GAMING ALL NIGHT LONG BABY!!! SO Who's with me??? Who is going out to buy the game tonight?YeyeConfused

Its good to be excited, just not to excited. Big Grin Stay positive and have fun with your game. Big Grin
Let's all just go back to rising sun on the PS2.
Hell yeah, this game looks great I'm going to trade a few games in for this because i don't play most of mine Smile
Please familiarise yourself with the site rules - Linking to adult related content is forbidden.
If any of you guys got a mic and wanna play on PS3 with me Just shoot me a PM with your PSN ID.
Personally i hated the beta, but it might be better now
(10-28-2010, 04:51 AM)google.com Wrote: Personally i hated the beta, but it might be better now

Much better. The game gets better with more upgrades you unlock. Plus there are New Maps that are already getting ready to come out. These guys aren't wasting any time.
I liked the beta, I was pretty good at it. I'm probably not gonna get the full game yet.
[Image: FILE.php]
First passed PL on SF.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Medal of Honor Experience trailers Unholy Faith 9 1,741 09-26-2010, 05:10 AM
Last Post: Thomas