Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MEDAL OF HONOR!!!!!!!!
(10-15-2010, 09:49 AM)Dcrac23 Wrote: Hey this is about MOH not BC2 or MW2 or Black ops please stay on topic.

I am on topic, I was agreeing with Respect, how is that off topic?

I already commented on MoH, few of my friends decided to purchase it and they seem to be enjoying it but IMO it's not worth the money.
Intel Core i7 920 2.67Ghz | GIGABYTE X58-UD3R | 4GB DDR3 1333MHZ | 1.5TB SEAGATE | ATI 4890x2 | Coolmaster v8 | Corsair 850W | Antec Twelve Hundred
Already beat that game. It sucks, took me like 3-4 to complete it on hard level.
I just expressed my opinion, you don't need to get all worked up about it. Multi is a copy of BFBC with different skins and somewhat better maps, imo nothing special and not worth the money.
(10-17-2010, 12:57 PM)syntaXeRRoR Wrote: I just expressed my opinion, you don't need to get all worked up about it. Multi is a copy of BFBC with different skins and somewhat better maps, imo nothing special and not worth the money.

Opinion = respect it.
Don't trade personal insults when you trade gaming preferences.
I'm not really keen on MoH. I don't like most EA Games, they are somewhat the same. D:
(10-17-2010, 10:41 PM)Eve Wrote: Don't trade personal insults when you trade gaming preferences.

I guess your going to be on me like white on rice. As previously stated If your whining/complaining it's b/c you suck and your getting raped and don't know how to change that. I went 25-1 4 games in a row on Hardcore matches. My K/D is almost 2.00 when I'm sober. Messed up it's around 1.00 or .98.
[Image: zjxhqb.png]
First to Fight Last to Leave Hoorah!!
No one is whining, people are just explaining what MoH really is, a clone of BFBC2 which feels nothing like the previous MoH games.

Now I'm not flaming nor am I starting to, as I recall you started going off your nut at my opinion on the game, don't expect all feedback to be positive, not everyone has to like the same games you do.
Intel Core i7 920 2.67Ghz | GIGABYTE X58-UD3R | 4GB DDR3 1333MHZ | 1.5TB SEAGATE | ATI 4890x2 | Coolmaster v8 | Corsair 850W | Antec Twelve Hundred
(10-18-2010, 11:06 AM)TeeCp Wrote: No one is whining, people are just explaining what MoH really is, a clone of BFBC2 which feels nothing like the previous MoH games.

Now I'm not flaming nor am I starting to, as I recall you started going off your nut at my opinion on the game, don't expect all feedback to be positive, not everyone has to like the same games you do.

Now I'm not complaining about people not liking the game. Everyone says it's like BFBC2 Yeah It kinda is Good fine but there are several things better on this game than BFBC2. I never said it looks and feels like old MOH games. That's the POINT THOUGH TO DO SOMETHING DIFFERENT DUH. I'm talking about all the kids that sit here and say oh blah the multiplayer sucks blah blah blah. Those are the ones that sit here and get raped all day long and get butt hurt and give the game negative reviews.
[Image: zjxhqb.png]
First to Fight Last to Leave Hoorah!!
(10-18-2010, 11:21 AM)Dcrac23 Wrote: Now I'm not complaining about people not liking the game. Everyone says it's like BFBC2 Yeah It kinda is Good fine but there are several things better on this game than BFBC2. I never said it looks and feels like old MOH games. That's the POINT THOUGH TO DO SOMETHING DIFFERENT DUH. I'm talking about all the kids that sit here and say oh blah the multiplayer sucks blah blah blah. Those are the ones that sit here and get raped all day long and get butt hurt and give the game negative reviews.

Yes but you treated me in that manor when I provided logical points, I'm not just going to come into your thread and just bash on the game for no reason. Doing something different such as more features and bug fixes sure, but not altering the feel of the actual game. Notice how nothing else feels like Call of Duty? Same applies for MoH, MoH feels like BC2.

If you prefer MoH over BC2 that's your opinion and that's fine.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Medal of Honor Experience trailers Unholy Faith 9 1,741 09-26-2010, 05:10 AM
Last Post: Thomas