Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
An program for viewing images
Let's say i have an huge folder, inside it has subfolder(and so on) Images are located all over.

Does anyone know an SIMPLE, fast free program that finds all images folder(and sub folder) then up shows in list, and also ability to copy and paste all pictures in one folder?
Feel free to PM me for anything. =P
Never heard for a program like that.
Yeah can you reword that cuz thats confusing lol
(10-08-2010, 03:41 AM)Zankza Wrote: Let's say i have an huge folder, inside it has subfolder(and so on) Images are located all over.

Does anyone know an SIMPLE, fast free program that finds all images folder(and sub folder) then up shows in list, and also ability to copy and paste all pictures in one folder?

So you need an application that will recursively search a directory for any image files, build a list of them all and then offer the ability to move them to a different directory? I don't know of anything off the top of my head, but this is something someone here could easily write for you. Even easier if you have a scripting language such as Ruby installed.
Ho, ho, ho! Well, if it isn't fat stinking billy goat Billy Boy in poison!
How art thou, thou globby bottle of cheap, stinking chip oil?
Come and get one in the yarbles, if ya have any yarbles, you eunuch jelly thou!
(10-08-2010, 04:29 AM)Disease Wrote: So you need an application that will recursively search a directory for any image files, build a list of them all and then offer the ability to move them to a different directory? I don't know of anything off the top of my head, but this is something someone here could easily write for you. Even easier if you have a scripting language such as Ruby installed.

Hmmm thats a good software idea you got going there, Zank. I have JUST the code for that thing, ill look further into it.
[Image: t5BWm.png]
You can use Picasa it will scan for all the images and then show you one by one.
I haven't gotten started on it but I will ASAP
[Image: t5BWm.png]
Uh.. Have you tried simply using Windows search?

Go on the folder you wish to search for images and type in .jpg,.png

I love windows 7. If you're running XP.. I haven't used it in a long time and I have no program suggestions I'm sorry.
-Polite-Active-Respectful-Atheist-Donator-Obliging-xerox?-
Are you trolling me? I don't care. Your thread may help someone that was too embarrassed to ask.
I think you need Picasa Oui
(10-18-2010, 11:16 PM)-paradox- Wrote: Go on the folder you wish to search for images and type in .jpg,.png

I THINK .jpg or .png wont work better try *.jpg...

im not sure, how about making a copy folder and copy pasteing everything in there and seperating the sub folder.?