Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Experimental Abstract and perspective
[Image: 2qkm8va.png]

It's very, very different, which is why I dont really know the feeling that I get from looking at it. I found that things like this that are odd, somehow make the visual intriguing to look at. This is the kind of work I like creating.

I dont really know what to think of it, and I think while it is a little strange, thats what makes me facsinated about it. Things that people see everyday gets really boring in my opinion, so I created this from scratch with improvising as I went along, just whatever came to my mind.

I want to know what you guys think about it... Smile
The perspective could be slightly better, but I really like the abstract work. The colours fit perfectly together, the font works really nicely & I love the background. (You could also increase the opacity of the text a bit. It's slightly too transparent).

Very good work mate. 7/10 so far but could be a 9 if you work on it a bit more.
Not to fond of it.
The text needs to be in 3d.
[Image: burninglove4.png]
(10-07-2010, 11:29 AM)Untouch Wrote: Not to fond of it.
The text needs to be in 3d.

Yeh good point. Text does need to be in 3D
Thanks for the feedback, I will add a 3D vector to the text layer to see what the difference will look like, it should give that floating effect that will make for the finishing touch on the overall image. The text, doesn't NEED to be in 3D, but it might look better if I did.

Thats where most people go wrong, by fitting things the way the norm of people expect to see. The contrast between what we think is right, and what we don't think is right, is what makes things interesting.

The transparency isn't an opacity issue, I actually put a hard light blending layer on the text layer so that it matched the color hue in the background slightly, then I added a color overlay on top of that with a different blending layer.
my OpenGL driver isn't working for some reason with CS5.. I can't add 3D effects to it, sorry. I'll add the PSD file here if anyone else would like a try at it?

my Repousse option is greyed out. I'm dissapointed right now. I'll be searching for an answer to this actively, but no changes on that until then Sad
This is beautiful! Now rename it to SpankDaHobo Tongue
I'm uploading the PSD to my MegaUpload account, thats all I have now to give a download anywhere for now lol. If you want I will let you play around with the layers and the background if you want.

I will edit this post and put the download link in here. Hopefully, someone else can show me some creations with 3D text in here, as I dont have access to that at the moment. Anyone can use this, for any purpose, I dont care. I don't have any copyrights on it lol, so enjoy Smile

download:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=OZVX84R3
indeed, it is very different but, I am also having hard time reading, I suppose that's because color styling, bit perfection would be really awesome!
Its pretty good, I like it.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Abstract Mountain Wallpaper Fragma 6 1,837 03-09-2013, 01:26 PM
Last Post: Toph
  [TuT]Abstract, motion smudge sig[My First GFX TuT] Teruko 6 1,646 08-01-2011, 12:32 AM
Last Post: Teruko
  [WIP] Abstract element// 11 1,435 07-19-2011, 05:51 AM
Last Post: Untouch
  My first abstract - Check it out! Cyber-Security 3 816 07-11-2011, 07:19 PM
Last Post: Cyber-Security
  40 Abstract Brushes! Plutonium 21 5,872 06-15-2011, 05:48 PM
Last Post: Opulence