Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
$0.01 per post/thread! - PayPal Payments -> TheDiscussionZone.com
Hello,

The Discussion Zone offers a PaidToPost system, $0.01 per thread and $0.01 per post. Certain sections are not counted to try and cut down on spam/low quality posts. We have a character limit of 45 in place. We have auto post merge and a few other anti spam/anti cheating prevention tools to try and ensure a high quality community for all to enjoy.

We did have a PaidToPost system before, but it ended because spam and anti cheat tools weren't good enough, and many of the posts weren't to a good standard, now that is all resolved.

You can find out more information here: http://thediscussionzone.com/community/s...p?tid=1000

Thank you.
The first thing I notice: the theme. It's pretty hideous, I'm sorry to say. Blue, Orange and Grey don't mix. The logo is already pretty boring.
At the top will be the same place you hang from.
You got fix up the theme a bit make more attractive so people feel like joining your forum.
This theme is based on Vista ?? I have seen this phppbb them i don't know if you changed it .Its looking clean to me
You've just switched to PhpBB with that popular vista theme... I think if you're going to use PhpBB then get a custom theme.
The forum needs much work to be done, also saddening to see you changed from mybb to phpbb.
[Image: Navineous.gif]
it's in "coming soon" status...i hope to see it soon! Big Grin
[Image: logo.png]
xSexy.org | The New Sexy Forum ! [Erotic Pics & Videos]
Terrible domain name, if I joined I'd always forget it >.<
Thanks for the comments/feedback guys, sorry for my inactivity on this site too, I didn't join to advertise, but I've been busy recently, with exams, moving The Discussion Zone over to a VPS, etc.

We're now offering a PaidToPost system and using MyBB once again, the community is much more stable now.

Sadly, it's not very active, we average 20-30 members online in 24 hours, some of them are posting. My aim is to get the community to have at least 10 members on at one time, and get regular posting.

You can read more about the PaidToPost here, if you wish:
http://thediscussionzone.com/community/s...p?tid=1000

Thank you.

(03-05-2011, 02:43 AM)George Wrote: Thanks for the comments/feedback guys, sorry for my inactivity on this site too, I didn't join to advertise, but I've been busy recently, with exams, moving The Discussion Zone over to a VPS, etc.

We're now offering a PaidToPost system and using MyBB once again, the community is much more stable now.

Sadly, it's not very active, we average 20-30 members online in 24 hours, some of them are posting. My aim is to get the community to have at least 10 members on at one time, and get regular posting.

You can read more about the PaidToPost here, if you wish:
http://thediscussionzone.com/community/s...p?tid=1000

Thank you.
Your site is down once again. That is bad.
I'm more famous than mountains, I'm more famous than watches.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  **--The Discussion Lobby--** PaidToPost! - $0.02 per post, $0.04 per thread George 6 1,384 04-06-2011, 04:48 AM
Last Post: mycroft