Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SF 1 year member mark
(10-04-2010, 08:18 AM)Sam Wrote: Thanks everyone for making me want to keep visiting the site.

Just 15 days to go until I've been moderating Support Forums for 1 year. Time has gone by so quickly.

I feel privileged to be a part of such a great community. Smile
[Image: 3326yvl.jpg]

Thanks Skill and you've done a great job here too.
Superman I am here to rescue you.
This is Support Forums not Support PMs.  Do not PM me for support unless it's private and site related.
18 days, till I hit the 1 year mark :3
This is a great forum ^^
[Image: Nyan.jpg]
(10-04-2010, 09:10 AM)Omniscient Wrote: Wow you're right. We are a year old. Time to celebrate!

you're 3 years older ^^
Member Count:1,585
Thread Count:9,626
RF is an off-topic, general chat forum where anything goes.
Complete these requirements and be 1st VIP member {click me}
(10-04-2010, 10:43 AM)Melted Wrote: you're 3 years older ^^

He launched the site few years later, I remember waiting for him to launch it. I would have joined before 2009, but it was pointless, since the forum didn't have any members.
[Image: Nyan.jpg]
The year has gone quick that's for sure. I'm not leaving, that's for sure.
http://www.supportforums.net/showthread.php?tid=1

That's the first post on this site. Even though we have some older posts they are merged from another forum that includes my earlier reg date. As of yesterday we are 1 year old.
Superman I am here to rescue you.
This is Support Forums not Support PMs.  Do not PM me for support unless it's private and site related.
I knew the one year mark was coming, just didn't realize how soon. I just viewed that thread Big Grin Allot of names we longer see.
Wow that's gone first, seems only like 2 minutes ago when i heard about this project. Doesn't time fly when your having fun.
Congrats to everyone who has put in the effort.
[Image: s1.jpg]
I look forward to the up and coming year. No doubt increased activity and members will continue, it's starting to pick up now from when I first started posting at SF.

Happy Birthday SF!