Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Holy crap giant unknown spider
Leave the thing, they feed off other pests which saves you time in the end. Tongue
[Image: 2rrpier.png]
(10-04-2010, 04:09 PM)amon91 Wrote: Leave the thing, they feed off other pests which saves you time in the end. Tongue

Thanks, yeah I left it there but I came back the next day and it was gone.

Weird.
(10-04-2010, 04:11 PM)Sickshot Wrote: Thanks, yeah I left it there but I came back the next day and it was gone.

Weird.

Probably just moved somewhere else. Most spiders take down their webs at night and then rebuild them somewhere else.
[Image: Zephie_Sig_by_GKmero.png]
(10-04-2010, 04:38 PM)Gadget Wrote: Probably just moved somewhere else. Most spiders take down their webs at night and then rebuild them somewhere else.

My mom was researching about it after I showed her the pictures.

Apparently these spiders eat their web before they leave, but the web was still there just no spider in it.

Hopefully it didn't crawl into the house or something, lol. Whistle

Maybe one of the cats ate it. Roflmao
If it did it wouldn't be the end of the world. In the end they're inoffensive little bugs who are trying to live their lives without getting killed. Hah, I'm such a hippie.
[Image: 2rrpier.png]
I would've killed it ages ago, I hate all bugs.
At the top will be the same place you hang from.
(10-04-2010, 05:55 PM)trilobyte- Wrote: I would've killed it ages ago, I hate all bugs.

Most bugs don't bother me but roaches scare me to death. Whenever I see one I scream like a little girl.
[Image: Zephie_Sig_by_GKmero.png]
I had one of those, however it was in the center of our kitchen window.

I hate spiders.

Regards,
Zurmi
If you see it again, let it bite you so you can become spider man. If you become spider man, ill become sandman. Big Grin
Spiders that big can be creepy, but if you ask me - DONT KILL THEM! They are actually harmless to humans for the most part(ensure of this first).

Hell, you could pick them up and they probably wouldn't even bite unless provoked. Still though, they keep out the annoyances like cockroaches. Personally I love all my spiders - even the devastating brown recluses I find I just leave the room until they go away. Sure if they bite me i'm fudged, but if I keep them around they kill off my roaches and crickets. Let me assure you, pests are more annoying.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Freaky exotic looking spider :O Chelloa 15 2,417 01-09-2012, 03:06 AM
Last Post: Rihsky