Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Firefox 4 Beta 6!
I was using the BETA, but it got glitchy. I think I'm going to wait for the final release until I use 4. I use 3.6 at the moment. Big Grin
GUI improvements are all I've seen so far, I'll be sticking with 3.6. I still prefer Firefox over Google Chrome. Oui
Intel Core i7 920 2.67Ghz | GIGABYTE X58-UD3R | 4GB DDR3 1333MHZ | 1.5TB SEAGATE | ATI 4890x2 | Coolmaster v8 | Corsair 850W | Antec Twelve Hundred
It's freakin epic,but none of the addons aren't compatible yet :/
Oh wow.. Great timing firefox.. This is just as I switched to chrome. I might go right back.
-Polite-Active-Respectful-Atheist-Donator-Obliging-xerox?-
Are you trolling me? I don't care. Your thread may help someone that was too embarrassed to ask.
(10-19-2010, 02:08 AM)-paradox- Wrote: Oh wow.. Great timing firefox.. This is just as I switched to chrome. I might go right back.

You should go back. Firefox is excellent. Big Grin
(10-19-2010, 02:08 AM)-paradox- Wrote: Oh wow.. Great timing firefox.. This is just as I switched to chrome. I might go right back.

Have they updated the fact that chrome does not show the page source correctly yet? too lazy to look into it.
I just checked page source here. Seems fine.
Also I know firefox was great for me when I used the addons. Stumble most of the time. Then firefox started crashing on me for no reason.. I reformatted and installed chrome instead and love it.
-Polite-Active-Respectful-Atheist-Donator-Obliging-xerox?-
Are you trolling me? I don't care. Your thread may help someone that was too embarrassed to ask.
I prefer Firefox 3.6. I didn't like v4.0
My software company: Porosis Software
Games: Terrantula
Apps: Mathanasis, ColorGrabber
They have tried to copy operas GUI. It is a bit faster than the old Firefox tho.
(10-02-2010, 11:27 AM)Review Wrote: Well look's okay, I'm still loving chrome since it's sexy.

Yes, Chrome is Slim, sexy and Works as Charm.
My TECH Blog:- http://www.gujjufreak.com

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How To Downgrade From MacOS Catalina Beta? jonelily954 0 366 10-14-2019, 12:59 AM
Last Post: jonelily954
  Used Microsoft Office Activator Beta 1,2 or 3+? VIRUS! AutoKMS.exe [Please Read] Resistance 24 20,626 12-06-2011, 10:33 AM
Last Post: Marck