Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Firefox 4 Beta 6!
If you ask me its a rip off of chrome. Very smart buisness wise, copying off the more successful competition. Once again, Google Chrome FTW vs speed, and I have software to help with the security. But if you would like more security it would be firefox. Nontheless, betas are horrifying.
[Image: t5BWm.png]
Looks too much like Google Chrome. I think I'll keep my current version Sleep
I like the 3.6 version.
I don't know why, and where I have found google chrome, but its like my baby. It works like a charm, only failed me once. had it for 2 years now... yeah about 2 years and since my other computer died, I got it on my new laptop (1 yr). Other computer had an Overburn, fan got Toasted. lol, crappy dell computers. Oops, already posted but lol
[Image: t5BWm.png]
(10-08-2010, 03:28 PM)L3g1tWa5te Wrote: Very smart buisness wise, copying off the more successful competition.

More successful? You should take a look at two or three different statistics collections. Because I can tell you right now, Chrome isn't more successful than Firefox.

SiteCatalyst: Firefox (25%), Chrome (7%)
Net Applications: Firefox (22%), Chrome (7%)
W3Counter: Firefox (30%), Chrome (11%)
Stat Owl: Firefox (21%), Chrome (6%)

When taking into consideration the amount of leeway you need to provide usage statistics, I'd say it's still pretty clear Chrome is the underdog here and Firefox is still more successful.
Ho, ho, ho! Well, if it isn't fat stinking billy goat Billy Boy in poison!
How art thou, thou globby bottle of cheap, stinking chip oil?
Come and get one in the yarbles, if ya have any yarbles, you eunuch jelly thou!
Ill stick with chrome considering its one of the fastest search engines!

(10-12-2010, 04:45 AM)Disease Wrote: More successful? You should take a look at two or three different statistics collections. Because I can tell you right now, Chrome isn't more successful than Firefox.

SiteCatalyst: Firefox (25%), Chrome (7%)
Net Applications: Firefox (22%), Chrome (7%)
W3Counter: Firefox (30%), Chrome (11%)
Stat Owl: Firefox (21%), Chrome (6%)

When taking into consideration the amount of leeway you need to provide usage statistics, I'd say it's still pretty clear Chrome is the underdog here and Firefox is still more successful.

Dude firefox is newer then chrome so its gonna take some time to catch up!
[Image: pughacking.png]
(10-12-2010, 05:25 AM)Michaelmhmhmh Wrote: Dude firefox is newer then chrome so its gonna take some time to catch up!

I'm assuming you meant that the other way around. And I not only understand that, but I'm also not bashing Chrome for not instantly taking over Firefox's markets (not that I want it to anyways). But stating Chrome is more successful than Firefox, newer or not, is false.
Ho, ho, ho! Well, if it isn't fat stinking billy goat Billy Boy in poison!
How art thou, thou globby bottle of cheap, stinking chip oil?
Come and get one in the yarbles, if ya have any yarbles, you eunuch jelly thou!
Firefox > Chrome. Idk I don't like chrome because I cannot do gpt offers on them :/
Wow you are right, It is faster I didn't know firefox is this good.
Hahaha firefox is the beast.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How To Downgrade From MacOS Catalina Beta? jonelily954 0 366 10-14-2019, 12:59 AM
Last Post: jonelily954
  Used Microsoft Office Activator Beta 1,2 or 3+? VIRUS! AutoKMS.exe [Please Read] Resistance 24 20,626 12-06-2011, 10:33 AM
Last Post: Marck